Talk

Advanced search

Can you help me find a source of information - blog/magazine - about what accessories are in at the moment esp high end

(7 Posts)
Prunerz Sat 10-Oct-09 08:36:06

I am such a style dunce but I need to know what sort of knitted hats, scarves etc people are wearing. Long skinny scarves, or are they over? I've seen those smurf-hats - are they a bit high-street or are people with pots of money wearing them too? What about legwarmers?

Any thoughts on jumpers? Long, short, fitted, empire-line? If I went and bought a copy of Vogue, would that do me, or is there a better source?

Megglevache Sat 10-Oct-09 09:29:25

LOL at smurfs!

What about
love the photos alot

to get you started

I have a ton of "smurf" hats from last year but this year I'll be trying to find a snood!

Prunerz Sat 10-Oct-09 19:41:33

Oh no are smurf hats last year? Last year here it was all slouchy berets. This year it seems to be more fitted hats that are long on top so slouch backwards.

Oh god I know nothing about trends. I am a middle-aged matron (c) Motherinferior.

So are snoods in?? Come to think of it I have seen biggish cowls. Would you wear it over your head or just ruched round the neck?

Thanks for the links!

Megglevache Sat 10-Oct-09 23:25:24

No worries.

I will not be wearing one on my head. I also have some lovely chunky knitted berets I will wear this year in lovely bright colours. I love the purple bow hat on the My Wardrobe website!

<remembers Nik Kershaw the first time around>

Prunerz Sun 11-Oct-09 07:02:27

Oh me too
I wonder where he is now?

AngelinaJolly Sun 11-Oct-09 08:13:28

yy snoods! I should know better since I remember them 1st time round but might get a pink one from Sweaty Betty- for on the bike, of course.

And have just bought a slouchy hat too.

Megglevache Sun 11-Oct-09 16:56:30

OOOh pink you say Angelina? Hmmmmmm, sounds nice.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now