Talk

Advanced search

Comfy funkyish heeled jeans boots for bunionned shortie .... mission impossible?!

(2 Posts)
Callipo Fri 09-Oct-09 22:16:56

Help me wise ones! I am FIVE whole feet tall (count em), but fancy (with my current beam width) that I cut a bit more of a dash at 5ft 2". Also then can wear off the peg jeans etc without taking them up. But I have dastardly bunions and two small DCs. I have lived in FLY Yedi shoes all summer - feel like slippers but a nice rubber wedge heel. Now I need winter boots with about 2 inch heel that are super comfy to spend all day every day in. If boots good, then price not too much of an issue. Usually a wedge heel works best for me. Ideally with some of the wedge under the forefoot so that they are not too slopey IYSWIM. I like a bit more of a funky/sporty look than riding boot/sophisticated.Does such a thing exist? Could it also look not too dreadful? Help me Ladies!!

puddinmama Fri 09-Oct-09 22:41:06

hi

I just got a pair of fly leap ankle boots am so in love with them right now, prettiest boots i have ever seen and they have a 2 in heel am also 5 ft tall

i dunno how to link check them out on amazon

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now