Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

The Sartorialist - Any Followers ?

(11 Posts)
ashbrook Fri 09-Oct-09 18:53:22

Do any of you dip into this website. I love it for a complete dose of life a million miles from mine !

www.thesartorialist.com

CybilLiberty Fri 09-Oct-09 19:00:15

Its my complete favourite.

When me and dd are out and about we spot potential 'sartorialists'.

I dream of being on there.

TheSignificantVaseline Fri 09-Oct-09 19:23:59

Oh god I love Scott!

Have been following him for about 2 years now.

I love it when I forget about his site for a few months and then have an afternoon of reading all the posts I'd missed!

janeite Fri 09-Oct-09 19:26:39

Oh yes. I love the old men!

CybilLiberty Fri 09-Oct-09 19:29:10

It makes me want to roll my trousers up and wear brogues.

VerityBrulee Fri 09-Oct-09 21:10:23

Scott Schuman was in Dublin today, I had planned to spend my only free morning of the week swanning around town in search of him, but it was the most awful wet day, and I don't think my Boden cloudspotter would done the trick.

Do you know Garance Dore? They are a couple and I love reading the two sites together (v jealous of her drawings)

tigerbear Fri 09-Oct-09 23:39:42

Oh yes! Saw an article in Observer Woman about them. IMO, Garance doesn't look as cool as he does...

ashbrook Sat 10-Oct-09 08:10:17

Hi,

I live about 5 minutes from where he was having an open evening last night. 5 years ago I would have been there like a shot, but now I think I would have felt completely out of place and sooo not up to sartorial scratch !

Oh well we can live and dream !

Megglevache Sat 10-Oct-09 09:35:04

LOve it, have just posted a link on another thread!

bodycolder Sat 10-Oct-09 09:36:59

I love it too!

BobtheWoodmouse Sat 10-Oct-09 09:37:35

Love his blog - he was signing his book in London recently I think - did anyone go see?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: