Talk

Advanced search

The Sartorialist - Any Followers ?

(11 Posts)
ashbrook Fri 09-Oct-09 18:53:22

Do any of you dip into this website. I love it for a complete dose of life a million miles from mine !

www.thesartorialist.com

CybilLiberty Fri 09-Oct-09 19:00:15

Its my complete favourite.

When me and dd are out and about we spot potential 'sartorialists'.

I dream of being on there.

TheSignificantVaseline Fri 09-Oct-09 19:23:59

Oh god I love Scott!

Have been following him for about 2 years now.

I love it when I forget about his site for a few months and then have an afternoon of reading all the posts I'd missed!

janeite Fri 09-Oct-09 19:26:39

Oh yes. I love the old men!

CybilLiberty Fri 09-Oct-09 19:29:10

It makes me want to roll my trousers up and wear brogues.

VerityBrulee Fri 09-Oct-09 21:10:23

Scott Schuman was in Dublin today, I had planned to spend my only free morning of the week swanning around town in search of him, but it was the most awful wet day, and I don't think my Boden cloudspotter would done the trick.

Do you know Garance Dore? They are a couple and I love reading the two sites together (v jealous of her drawings)

tigerbear Fri 09-Oct-09 23:39:42

Oh yes! Saw an article in Observer Woman about them. IMO, Garance doesn't look as cool as he does...

ashbrook Sat 10-Oct-09 08:10:17

Hi,

I live about 5 minutes from where he was having an open evening last night. 5 years ago I would have been there like a shot, but now I think I would have felt completely out of place and sooo not up to sartorial scratch !

Oh well we can live and dream !

Megglevache Sat 10-Oct-09 09:35:04

LOve it, have just posted a link on another thread!

bodycolder Sat 10-Oct-09 09:36:59

I love it too!

BobtheWoodmouse Sat 10-Oct-09 09:37:35

Love his blog - he was signing his book in London recently I think - did anyone go see?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now