Talk

Advanced search

Dd aged 5 needs a winter coat, can't find one I like anywhere!!! Help??!!!!

(10 Posts)
izzybiz Fri 09-Oct-09 18:11:34

I have searched for a winter coat for my Dd and cant find one I like, they all seem to be big shiny puffy things!

I have looked in Next, H&M, Debenhams, thats about it for childrens clothes where I am!

Does anyone have any links to girls coats??

TIA smile

hester Fri 09-Oct-09 18:12:42

OH me too! They're all big shiny puffas or very traditional Little Lady Rose...

Look forward to replies.

threetinytots Fri 09-Oct-09 18:36:08

I just bought DD1 the fleece lined anorak from Boden after searching for ages. Hate shiny puffas, not keen on furry hoods either.

I have a £10 off when you spend £30 code somewhere if you would like it.

Greatfun Fri 09-Oct-09 19:31:41

John Lewis

I like the navy swing coat (second one in).

eleanorsmum Fri 09-Oct-09 19:38:58

m&s had some nice ones, not in their school range but ordinary stuff. got dd's from there and its red and snuggly soft but stormproof (so it says!)

seb1 Fri 09-Oct-09 21:06:23

Tesco

izzybiz Sat 10-Oct-09 08:11:59

Thanks for these, will be taking a look at these places!!
Have seen one I maybe like on the Debenhams website, its a Ted Baker one though so quite expensive..
But, if thats the only one I can find that I really like, I think DH will have to cough up!!! grin

Danthe4th Sat 10-Oct-09 08:13:54

Have you tried millets they always used to have some really nice fleece lined coats, or trespass sell some nice ones

scrappydappydoo Sat 10-Oct-09 08:33:09

I just brought dd this
Hasn't arrived yet but will let you know if it any good

pippel Sat 10-Oct-09 08:39:02

is that ted baker one navy? my dd has that one and its lovely, and really warm, a bit more than I was wanting to pay but coats for 5 year olds are crap this year.

Unfortunately I'm still having to look for another one because shes so bloody dirty she needs at least one on and one for the wash hmm grin

Ive been looking since September and cant find anything that's nice and not dry clean only.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now