Talk

Advanced search

how can I make my drawn on eyebrows not disappear on a big sweaty head?

(10 Posts)
herjazz Fri 09-Oct-09 12:51:28

cos I have no eyebrows and I draw them on every day and am going to be running half marathon on sunday. I will be sweaty and I will have a moderately dirty face and no eyebrows

Yes I'm going to look shit anyway AND I guess I should be a tad more worried about my lack of training etc but any tips for er helping to fix em on a bit

alas no time or funds for tattoos/ perm make up. I need to achieve this with stuff I can get from boots

TIA

RubyrubyrubysAScaryOldBint Fri 09-Oct-09 12:52:56

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

herjazz Fri 09-Oct-09 12:59:28

Ooh where can I get that from?

kormaAAAARRRRGGHHchameleon Fri 09-Oct-09 13:00:47

RubyrubyrubysAScaryOldBint Fri 09-Oct-09 13:01:05

SofaQueen Fri 09-Oct-09 13:03:56

What about a powder based solution (the pots where one applies with a brush) instead of an oil-based one (eg, pencils)? I am also sadly lacking in the eyebrow department and draw mine in everyday. I have never had a problem with runny eyebrows (!) using powders. I have a great kit by Chanel with 3 different shades, an application brush, and a brush-out brush. Bought it last year in the States, but it might have been a one-off. I'm sure other brands have similar kits.

CybilLiberty Fri 09-Oct-09 13:04:27

I am eyebrwly challenged adn THIS is the best best thing I have tried.

Not from Boots, but easy from QVC, it really takes some rubbing to get it off as it's quite hard but not so hard you can't draw realistic 'hairs' in. Won't get to you before Sunday but for the future.

CybilLiberty Fri 09-Oct-09 13:05:43

oh balls does that one work?

If not its from the company ybf on the QVC site and its the transforming eyebrow pencils.

IMoveTheStarsForNoOne Fri 09-Oct-09 13:09:12

You need the Mac eyebrow pencil. Mine lasts forever!

here

herjazz Fri 09-Oct-09 13:14:04

thankyou - I got the benefit kit with the eyebrow thingy in. Maybe that will be better than my pencil (am a bit heavy handed so tend to look a bit elzabeth taylor with that)

that pencil duo set looks grand - hunted it down from the id number in the link

thanks for yr help

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now