Talk

Advanced search

Really basic style revamp help needed! - starting with where I should go to buy leggings...

(3 Posts)
Aranea Thu 08-Oct-09 21:46:27

I have lived in jeans for years. Really nice jeans, so I've been pretty happy with my appearance really, but I'm fed up with it now.

I've just bought myself a pair of fab mid-calf boots and I want some clothes that will show them off. Someone suggested leggings and tunics would be good but I have no idea where to start with trying that out. I don't even know where you buy leggings blush

Or maybe just a long floaty skirt would be nice with the boots.

I am slim with biggish boobs (esp at the mo, as am bf) and thin legs... any ideas what would look nice? Despite the skinny legs I are rather short so I don't look all long and leggy. I do look nice in jeans I think as my bum is quite good and I have skinny thighs, but I can't just wear jeans for the rest of my life!

Any advice or suggestions welcomed!

Aranea Thu 08-Oct-09 21:47:51

Obviously I didn't mean to type 'I are rather short'. blush

What I meant was that my legs are rather short and I am not especially tall.

Sorry.

Aranea Thu 08-Oct-09 22:10:14

Oh go on, I know it's a stupid question, but I need a bit of help... show me the way out of my jeans...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now