Talk

Advanced search

Decent but cheap(ish) moisturiser

(6 Posts)
fadingfast Thu 08-Oct-09 20:35:35

I have been using a Boots No7 wrinkle prevention moisturiser, which I really liked but was shocked to find was around £17 when I last went to buy some (I'm sure it was a lot less than that last time!). I bought a cheapo No7 one instead which is rubbish.

Can anyone recommend a decent all round moisturiser that is a bit cheaper. I don't mind spending around £10. I'm mid-30s with dry skin.

3littlefrogs Thu 08-Oct-09 20:46:01

I got a huge tub of cyclax vitamin E cream from the pound shop - just to try/compare. It is lovely! I am in my 50's and just slap it on whenever I am passing IYSWIM grin. They also do lovely foot scrubs and facial scrubs.

Much of the cost of these very expensive brands is the packaging and the advertising.

Aldi do a very good moisturiser I am told.

Montifer Thu 08-Oct-09 20:47:56

I like the Aldi one.
It's the one in the round glass jar with blue lid. (Think it might be Q10 or something very like it)

duckyfuzz Thu 08-Oct-09 20:49:07

I've been using this nivea Q10 one recently which is quite nice, SPF 15 too I think

deaddei Thu 08-Oct-09 21:58:40

the red garnier one is great- about 38 in boots.

blinks Thu 08-Oct-09 22:03:19

tesco's own range is worth a mention, i use their daytime cream with sunscreen and night cream daily.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now