Talk

Advanced search

jeans advice

(5 Posts)
holeyteatowel Thu 08-Oct-09 13:07:27

I am size 14 5'4. I tend to wear a pair of jeans and then they bag round the bum and tops of legs after an hour of wearing. Problem area is a bit of a tum and the inevitable overspill at the sides, so am thinking that below waist not good for me. However I am sartorially challenged so what do i know?!
So ladies can anyone recommend a good style of jeans and crucially, does anywhere do jeans that won't be too long?
many thanks

GhoulsAreLoud Thu 08-Oct-09 13:09:02

Hi holey, I have this problem too. I did get a pair of JOhn Rocha jeans in Debenhams that are high enough to contain all the tummy overspill but don't bag elsewhere. They had them in petite as well (I accidentally tried those on first and couldn't work out why they were so short).

Will try to find a link

nancy75 Thu 08-Oct-09 13:11:06

how much do you want to spend?
levi do a highish waist jean with either a straight leg or slight bootcut, if you buy from a levi store they do free taking up if leg length is a problem.
ime if you have problems with jeans bagging you are buying ones with too much lycra (sorry to say its usually the cheaper jeans that do it)

GhoulsAreLoud Thu 08-Oct-09 13:11:15

Think they were these

holeyteatowel Thu 08-Oct-09 13:15:16

Thanks for the advice and the link. very helpful. Will get shopping soon!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now