Talk

Advanced search

Has anybody bought anything from Promod?

(9 Posts)
fin42 Wed 07-Oct-09 21:34:46

Quite like some of the things on the site but wondering what quality I might expect.

mrspink27 Wed 07-Oct-09 22:10:43

I have, and its not bad, can be a bit hit and miss. I always flinch at the p+p charge though!

fin42 Thu 08-Oct-09 08:26:14

Thanks for that, haven't got as far as looking at the p+p costs yet, will make sure I'm sitting down!

MmeGoblindt Thu 08-Oct-09 08:30:33

Yes, their clothes are ok.

My friend used to work for them and recently got fired so I am boycotting them at the moment.

Quality about the same as H&M.
When I was in France styling struck me as aimed more at teens and I always thought of it as a not quite Topshop type shop.

daffyd Fri 09-Oct-09 14:29:00

Hi fin42, I actually bought Promod stuff when I was in India thinking it was an Indian brand!blush only recently realised was french. I bought some dresses, which are lovley but quality not brilliant, slightly flimsy material, good for occsional wear and especially summer wear.Don't know about their winter stuff though

hannahsaunt Fri 09-Oct-09 14:41:01

I got some great polonecks for under winter jumpers for about £7 each - exactly what I wanted and really good value.

sweetheart Fri 09-Oct-09 14:54:08

I brought a few bits from there on a trip to Paris about 3 years ago and still wear them. I really like their stuff and wish they would open up over here.

Yes I bought two things over the summer and they are crap.

Two dresses of shocking quality and waaaaaay too big, much bigger than the size they said.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now