Talk

Advanced search

I *NEED* a product I can buy ASAP that will stop this breakout of spots please!!!!!

(9 Posts)
hereidrawtheline Wed 07-Oct-09 11:48:58

Started doing the oil cleansing method a while ago and while I love the way my skin feels, and it got rid of many tiny little roughish patches I had my whole chin/mouth area has one tiny weeny spot after another. I have about 10 little ones at the moment. It is really upsetting me as I am vain and as I'm so sick at the moment I take a large amount of pleasure in at least looking nice while lying in bed. I have been doing oil thingy for couple of months so should be past the detox stage by now and before I never ever had any spots. I have very pale, I think normal or combination skin. It always feels hot and sweaty these days though. Please tell me what I can buy/do today to get rid of them they are depressing me. thanks!

BornToFolk Wed 07-Oct-09 11:51:52

Try Grease Lightening from Lush. It's great but you need to use it at night as it leaves a residue on the skin that looks a bit odd under make up.

hereidrawtheline Wed 07-Oct-09 11:53:05

lush... lush... where do you buy lush? I'll google I'm about to fall asleep again ugh it is such a PITA being like this. Sorry.

BornToFolk Wed 07-Oct-09 11:55:52

We've got a shop near us so from there...sorry I forget that not everyone does blush

Website is www.lush.co.uk. Order yourself some treats to make yourself feel better too!

boodleboot Wed 07-Oct-09 15:14:01

what is the oil cleansing method and which skin is this suitable for????

Macrae Wed 07-Oct-09 16:52:02

Try Vichy Normaderm day cream or solution - will get rid of them very quickly..The only thing which helped me to fight terrible pregnancy breakouts.

Don't worry it will go very easily

frakkinpannikin Wed 07-Oct-09 23:11:08

La Roche Posay targeted breakout corrector.

Megglevache Wed 07-Oct-09 23:15:01

Eve Lom spot cream...amazing!

gct Thu 08-Oct-09 14:27:52

Liz Earle Spot On or Skin Doctor's Zit Zapper both very effective IMO. But ZZ smells awful!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now