Talk

Advanced search

Good jeans for a boyish figure (ie no waist)?

(7 Posts)
Pannacotta Tue 06-Oct-09 21:22:11

I need to get some new jeans but I have limited time to browse/shop minus DSs at the moment, so any suggestions would be great.

I am a size 10-12 and have good legs (slim thighs) but a pretty thick waist, flat bum and a bit of muffin top...

WOuld love to get a pair of Seven jeans as they tend to fit me well and are very flattering, but I really can't afford to...

Any good, cheaper alternatives?

TIA...

Pannacotta Wed 07-Oct-09 16:37:18

Anyone?
Must be some other columns/apples out there....

CarGirl Wed 07-Oct-09 16:41:48

I got some boyfriend fit ones in Tesco and they fit really well and only £20 I tried on about 7 styles in various sizes and they were def the best fit and I'm an apple with a muffin top (and short too)

KnickersandVests Wed 07-Oct-09 16:44:57

I haven't got much waist to speak of either...dunno about boyish though, I have big boobs and my arse and thighs aren't small.

Can't recommend any jeans but thought I'd come and moan at you. smile

Sazisi Wed 07-Oct-09 16:47:05

I find Gap jeans very flattering. They have lots of styles (I want to get a pair of 'curvy'), and price range is £30-£45.
Asos have just started stocking Gap, but you would probably get more variety in store.

Sazisi Wed 07-Oct-09 16:47:42

Oh and Topshop

Pannacotta Wed 07-Oct-09 17:28:21

Thanks, I will look in Gap and Top Shop (have a Tesco ban in this house!) just find the huge choice a bit overwhelming...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now