Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

can I backcomb dd's hair without ruining it?

(3 Posts)
paranoidandconfused Tue 06-Oct-09 10:16:05

right as you know halloween is coming and at the minute we are skint......flat broke

we are off to a halloween party and will be going trick or treating and I was going to take some of the kids old clothes and make them appear raggedy and make the kids into zombies

now I want to backcomb dd (age 4)'s hair so that it all stands on end and looks messy iykwim but she doesn't like having her brushed at the best of times and I'm worried that it will damage it

If I do this what is the best way to go about it and if when we get home I put her in the bath and out loads of conditioner on it will it be easy to brush out?

Or has anyone any other suggestions grin

longagegap Tue 06-Oct-09 21:00:09

Hi it wont do her hair any damage it if its a one of , buy a volume hair aid , wash her hair and spray it into the roots of her hair while damp and blast dry it with a hair dryer , even get her to put her head upside down doin it and see if this is enough for her hair , if not just do some back combing , and yes when you get her home put loads of conditioner on and it will brush out easy , all the best of luck and have a great time

paranoidandconfused Wed 07-Oct-09 09:36:15

thanks grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now