Talk

Advanced search

Handbags .... please tell me whtat you think of these ..

(4 Posts)
Millie1 Mon 05-Oct-09 21:03:49

I'd like (window shopping at present wink) a nice, everyday handbag ... if at all possible something to go with black and brown so was thinking of tan. However, that's not number one priority. How do these two rate

www.jigsaw-online.com/fashion/1000739/J09504/accessories/bags/verona-tote-bag - in tan, I think although the aubergine looks lovely

www.jigsaw-online.com/fashion/1000739/J09538/accessories/bags/henrietta-suede-leather-tote-bag

Has anyone bought handbags from Jigsaw? I wonder what the quality is like - these may be awful in the flesh. Would welcome opinions though.

TIA

VerityBrulee Mon 05-Oct-09 21:13:10

I have a lovely Jigsaw bag, bought a few years ago, and still looking great.

I like the first one, classic shape, not too much 'hardware'!

I wouldn't be inclined towards suede for an everyday bag as it gets tatty very quiclky.

Red direct has nice bags, not too expensive, Mimi bags are lovely too

Millie1 Mon 05-Oct-09 21:21:06

Thanks VerityBrulee ... I prefer the first one and think it would age better than the second ... I'd like to get a few years out of it. Had a look at your two links ... think first Jigsaw would still be preference but thanks for linking anyway.

brokenspacebar Mon 05-Oct-09 22:35:11

I like the first one.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now