Talk

Advanced search

Red shoes - help me please

(5 Posts)
saramoon Mon 05-Oct-09 17:21:46

Ok, have got my eye on a pair of lovely red hush puppies - they do them in red, purple and brown - sorry can't link, don't know how to do it. Anyway, if i buy the red shoes, what do i wear, socks? Pop socks? I am thinking of wearing them to work with grey trousers.

cruelladepoppins Mon 05-Oct-09 17:54:51

Hi there - you can do a link if you follow the instructions underneath all those smileys to the right of the "message" box - you have to surround the link with [[ ]] - and you have the option to make it a plain text link - the instructions explain it better than I could!

But if you can't do that, tell us the name of the model of shoe (I wonder if it's Audrina ?)

Then I'm sure you'll get some comments!

saramoon Mon 05-Oct-09 19:16:09

Ok, i'll trywww.hushpuppies.co.uk/en-GB/Shop/Detail.aspx?NavID=W%3aSH&SID=35678&GNavID=W

The shoe is called point

BonjourIvresse Mon 05-Oct-09 20:10:38

I have some red hush puppie aleerinas and i tend to wear them without socks. I guess you could wear them with socks that matched the trousers, maybe lon socks. Pop socks are the work of the devil.

I've found that if you wear coloured shoes with tights and a skirt it tends to make your legs look shorter

cruelladepoppins Mon 05-Oct-09 21:31:08

Your link worked! I like the look of these shoes.

Personally I hate pop sox - I would wear shoes like these with tights, or fine knee socks under trousers, or ankle socks if it's summer with shorts or a skirt. That's because I walk a lot and I hate the uncomfy feeling of feet straight in a shoe. And possibly it would get smelly. wink

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now