Talk

Advanced search

Brown or Black biker boots?

(10 Posts)
Thelongroadhome Sun 04-Oct-09 11:19:09

Hi, Have bought these GAP biker boots and cant decide which colour. Bought the brown because everything I usually buy is black and I thought the brown looked nicer but now I'm beginning to wonder if I should swop them. Then, reading that they were around last year as well makes me wonder if I should be buying long boots instead - or as well as, but thats a whole new dilemma! Thanks for any thoughts.

giantwickerstacks Sun 04-Oct-09 11:20:01

I would go with brown cos you can wear them with blue jeans - black is a bit harder to pull off imo.

Thelongroadhome Sun 04-Oct-09 11:34:27

Thanks Giant - am now wondering about other ones so have posted another thread! Was up late drinking last night and think its made me indecisive.

giantwickerstacks Sun 04-Oct-09 11:37:58

lol - I got some great bikery boots in brown from New Look of all places last week so am a bit biased anyway...smile

kormaAAAARRRRGGHHchameleon Sun 04-Oct-09 11:48:53

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

tulpe Sun 04-Oct-09 12:11:08

I have something v similar to the Gap ones in black. Bought them 2 winters ago. Love them and wear with everything.

Am buying brown this year.....or possibly brown uggs

giantwickerstacks Sun 04-Oct-09 12:14:20

Weirdly they arent on the website and yet I only bought them last week for 70quid...

I like these though here

and they were most like these but stompier at the bottom and brown...

jodevizes Sun 04-Oct-09 15:45:39

I always prefer black as they can be worn with almost anything. Brown boots will always have a limited appeal.

CybilLiberty Sun 04-Oct-09 15:48:11

My dd has just bought the brown ones...as she wears mainly navy, jeans, grey, etc.

I like the black ones but think you can only really wear with black

I firmly believe everyone needs a good boot in each colour actually

waitingforgodot Sun 04-Oct-09 16:10:52

I bought black biker boots last year-they are ok. Pretty much go with anything but not very exciting.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now