Talk

Advanced search

Anybody bought fake Uggs from this website?

(4 Posts)
VanillaIce Sat 03-Oct-09 17:22:27

www.uggboots-sale.com

I'm sure they are fake but, don't shoot me down, does it matter??? Just want something warm and comfy to wear with my leggings for the rest of this pregnancy.

Elemental Sat 03-Oct-09 17:27:33

I heard on the radio the other day that apparently Ugg are quite serious about cracking down on fakes and work with customs to spot them, and they will get destroyed if spotted. And all websites with "ugg" in the name apart from the official one will be selling fakes.

SqueezyCheese Sat 03-Oct-09 17:32:45

I would not buy from that site. Their shipping terms and conditions are appalling. Also, there is no telephone number or address to contact them at all. They are most likely based in China or something like that.

If you're not fussed about having the real deal, why not buy a pair of sheepskin ones that are not branded as Uggs? Or buy a cheapo pair that are not sheepskin?

nikki1978 Sat 03-Oct-09 17:40:26

I have a pair of unbranded ones from a local shoe shop and they are really comfy, look great and have lasted a year so far. They cost me £25. You don't need the real thing or a rip off of them. Go to primark or something!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now