Talk

Advanced search

Who loves Converse Trainers

(42 Posts)
FabMum1 Fri 02-Oct-09 16:59:50

I've been thinking about buying some converse trainers but can't decide which colour to buy.
Can anyone recommend places to buy them ?
smile

FimboFortunaFeet Fri 02-Oct-09 17:07:01

Amazon is a good place to start, they sometimes have offers on certain styles. Or on the High Street, try Office or Schuh.

claricebeansmum Fri 02-Oct-09 17:08:09

Office

TheHeathenOfSuburbia Fri 02-Oct-09 17:12:03

Just got a pair in Schuh recently... Cloggs were cheaper but didn't have the colour I was after - they are based in Brum but online too.

MissAnnesley Fri 02-Oct-09 17:14:21

Mmmmm I have nice jadey green ones faded over time and have just got navy ones which I hope will fade in same way.

I'm not mad about the patternedy ones.

PheasantPlucker Fri 02-Oct-09 17:14:37

I love them, faves are purple ones.

giddykipper Fri 02-Oct-09 17:15:25

Navy blue converse are the Official MN Shoes

Oumasrusks Fri 02-Oct-09 17:20:40

I love converse and have 3 pairs: navy (bought from Schuh which has free delivery and very good service), red (bought from Cloggs via Amazon) and beluga (from Amazon). I like all three colours, but I guess it depends on what colours you usually wear. Navy is a good one as it goes with a lot.

dexter73 Fri 02-Oct-09 17:35:51

I love them - have bright pink (Schuh)and cream (Amazon)!

I've got a lovely pair, the high ones. Minea are maroon. Got them online.

squeaver Fri 02-Oct-09 17:48:53

yy get some navy blue ones and you can join our quiche grin

CybilLiberty Fri 02-Oct-09 18:01:29

Wore my Navy ones today. I desperately need some non converse non boot shoes actually

sparklesandwine Fri 02-Oct-09 18:03:47

ooh i LOVE mine i have sparkly ones and plain old black ones grin

bought the black ones from Next and the sparkly ones from somewhere germany ages ago

Sagacious Fri 02-Oct-09 18:05:30

I have navy, and red and cream and a sort of camo laceless.

I'm probably going to get a dark grey if its eve in stock

(I buy from Office or Amazon (good for bargains))

thegrammerpolicesic Fri 02-Oct-09 18:17:51

I've got silver patent and they are fab. Love them.

MissAnnesley Fri 02-Oct-09 18:19:51

Oh I do want those shiny silver ones envy.

moodlumthehoodlum Fri 02-Oct-09 18:21:07

I do, but I'm just about to send my first pair (lovely grey sweatshirt ones) back to rubbersole, because they are too large. Really want to replace them but don't think I can get them in my size any more.

Sourdough Fri 02-Oct-09 18:24:56

I luuuurvve my grey ones. But I bought them in the US and have never seen them the same in UK.

You can find you wear them a bit too much, though. I started to feel a bit High School by the end of summer, despite pushing 40

thegrammerpolicesic Fri 02-Oct-09 18:26:47

Moodlum - they were hideously uncomfortable for about the first ten wears but worth it in the end. They also came up massive size wise so be careful to try them (I went mail order and ended up with a size smaller after returning them)

thegrammerpolicesic Fri 02-Oct-09 18:27:15

Oops sorry that was for Miss not Moodlum

FabBakerGirlIsSURVIVED Fri 02-Oct-09 18:28:22

I only have one pair but intend to buy more. I have the black ones with silver sequins.

I love mine too.
I have the high basebal style.
In pink check.
Have had Navy, White, Red, Red check...

My Little brother has the style that is like a boot in a boot and I keep trying to steal them. grin

cookielove Fri 02-Oct-09 18:32:43

i have a pair of double layered bright pink on the outside and light pink on the inside, with pink and white laces 2 sets one of each colour, and they were from sole

cookielove where from shock grin envy

Sorry didn't read properly, I was so excited you see grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now