Talk

Advanced search

has anyone tried the l'oreal eyelash booster serum????

(7 Posts)
mummee09v Fri 02-Oct-09 10:52:23

hiya,
saw it advertised in grazia, was wondering if anyone has tried it?? its a leave in serum for your eyelashes, think you would use it overnight or on the days you don't wear mascara.
if so is it any good??
xx

Cakesandale Fri 02-Oct-09 11:04:51

Hi Mummee

Yes I have bought it - I have a particular need to use at the moment as eyelashes are a bit dodgy due to chemo (finished course now tho', so yippee). I have been using it for a fortnight and I think it really works. Eyelashes seem longer and stronger. I think you are supposed to keep it up for 4-6 weeks to see real difference, so some of mine may be down to natural regrowth after a major fallout, but on early showings I would recommend giving it a go!

mummee09v Fri 02-Oct-09 11:17:30

thank u

yes, i think i am going to buy some! i sometimes put vaseline on mine as thats meant to be good for growing thick lashes so you could maybe try that as well?? although its a bit messy! glad to hear yours are on their way back though. xxx

Cakesandale Fri 02-Oct-09 12:54:28

Thanks, good idea, think I will give that a go as well. In for a penny!

by the way the serum stuff seems to last a good while too, the bottle is see-through and can't see it going down as yet.

we are all going to be fluttering our eyelashes and causing a gale soon grin

FabMum1 Fri 02-Oct-09 13:58:22

Oh, where do you buy it from ?
How much is it ?
It sounds just what I need smile

clarebear1 Fri 02-Oct-09 14:20:55

Ooh not heard of this, more info please :-)

mummee09v Fri 02-Oct-09 15:35:48

i think its about a tenner! i guess you can get it from the usual places, boots, superdrug etc.

just been in town and blooming forgot to pick some up!! doh!! grrr

xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now