Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

OMG They have Boden in the USA

(8 Posts)
kickassangel Fri 02-Oct-09 04:18:49

No idea how long it's been here. It's exactly the same stuff, with prices being equivalent to UK prices.

As there's already places that do clothing like this, particularly the children's stuff, that is way cheaper (clothing is quite a bit cheaper here), how is Johnny going to make any $$$?

CarmenSanDiego Fri 02-Oct-09 04:50:42

Really? OMG! So they do shock

Sadly I am currently very broke. I usually lust over Anthopologie stuff. So gorgeous.

Othersideofthechannel Fri 02-Oct-09 05:39:40

Over two years. I'd never heard of Boden before 2007 when I went to USA and American SIL showed me the mail order catalog.

dexter73 Fri 02-Oct-09 09:07:34

I think it is very popular in the USA. Michelle Obama has bought some stuff.

The USA (allegedly) gets first dibs on the sale stuff as your sale starts before ours.

kickassangel Fri 02-Oct-09 13:39:19

i will have a look in the sale, but still think that it isn't as good quality as i'd like if i paid full price.

also, they haven't even done a size conversion thing. how lazy. just a little bit of writing saying that sizes are UK ones.

actually, haven't seen anyone wearing boden, escept obama. loads of kiddy stores do that 'big spots' and hotch potch stuff anyway.

Twirl Fri 02-Oct-09 14:13:32

Loads of Boden wearers here where I am! And yes, the USA do seem to get the sale stuff about a week before the UK.....(I have been known to order the odd item.....). They seem to do the same type of offers too, you know 20% off, 4 for 3 etc.

CheerfulYank Sat 03-Oct-09 04:10:29

My son is wearing a mini boden hoodie in my profile pic

No one else where I live has ever heard of it though.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now