Talk

Advanced search

Help me find a wool dress that I can breastfeed in!

(12 Posts)
SmallScrewCap Thu 01-Oct-09 15:13:57

Something with a few (working) buttons at the front, or a very deep V that I could wear a vest underneath, or a wrap-over at the top...

GO! (Please, if you wouldn't mind, thanks awfully)

SmallScrewCap Thu 01-Oct-09 15:44:37

Oh please, please help! I am sitting here in trousers with an elasticated waistband FGS

LetThemEatCake Thu 01-Oct-09 16:39:07

I understand your sense of urgency LOL!!

I am bfing very comfortably in the Boden henley dress

Hope this helps!

SmallScrewCap Thu 01-Oct-09 17:21:35

Ooh, I like!

I will be very cross if baby possets into something that cost me £69, though... Does it wash well? (Like, every day?!)

franklymydear Thu 01-Oct-09 17:25:13

wool and milk??

SmallScrewCap Thu 01-Oct-09 17:39:47

okay, well maybe not strictly wool, but knitted... something that isn't a beach kaftan, really...

LetThemEatCake Thu 01-Oct-09 20:45:45

hmmm ... dunno, my other 2 dcs were never vommy, so I assumed that this one wouldn't be either - so far, so good, he hasn't possetted at all ... but yes it does wash well .. but I hand wash or dry clean it which isn't a good every day option really ... how about a shirt dress instead? I really really want a checked/ plaid number, quite a few nice ones about although I haven't found *the one* yet ...

redllamayellowllama Thu 01-Oct-09 21:48:53

Not wool, but American Apparel do a Henley-style dress too and they wash brilliantly. They became my must-have piece of breastfeeding kit. Don't let the way they look on the site put you off - they're very stretchy and were just above the knee on me (5 3") here .

Amandoh Thu 01-Oct-09 21:49:14

The Boden one is nice.

Phase Eight have a couple in too. Buttoned front and a wrap.

Or a Deep crossover front at Esprit and only £29.00.

SmallScrewCap Thu 01-Oct-09 21:54:30

Thanks everyone - I like the American Apparel and the Esprit ones - they only appear to have larger sizes left in both, so that's handy for me!

redllamayellowllama Fri 02-Oct-09 09:53:23

Meant to say, if you sign up to the AA newsletter, you get 15% off. Enjoy!

CaptainNancy Fri 02-Oct-09 10:01:34

mamaway have great bfing dresses- wash brilliantly too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now