Talk

Advanced search

Wedding outfit for BFing in!

(3 Posts)
MrsJamin Thu 01-Oct-09 14:07:18

#2 DC is due 6 weeks before a close family member's wedding next May, and I'm already worried about what I will wear. After DS was born, I managed to get back into shape (with a small belly) pretty quickly, so I'm not too worried on the sizing. I'm more worried about what's posh enough to wear for a wedding that I will be able to BF discreetly in - as if this one is anything like DS, I'll be feeding every hour at the 4-6 week stage.

Does anyone know where I can get a nice dress suitable for BFing? (that doesn't cost the earth!)

TreeTrunkThighs Thu 01-Oct-09 22:31:13

What about this?

FaithinQuestion Fri 02-Oct-09 23:03:55

A good wrap or mock wrap dress with a tank/vest top underneath will be fine. Depending on the season they can be short or long sleeved but they are available everywhere.
Thats what I am wearing at the moment. I was fed up with wearing jeans and a breastfeeding top and the bf dresses that i liked from boob were too expensive. I just wanted to wear dresses again. So I have some nice stretchy viscose or cotton wrap dresses now that I look smart in and also can discretely feed baby.

I have some from next and boden that do the job nicely.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now