Talk

Advanced search

I've had a good think about it - I'd like new thighs, belly and breasts please

(5 Posts)
hereidrawtheline Wed 30-Sep-09 19:54:53

My thighs seem disproportionally large and bumpy. My belly flops and is too big. My breasts are saggier than they once were. They used to be perfect, big but pert. Now they are big and droopy but my right one is a totally different shape and a full inch lower than the left. I resent this. I'm looking pretty good these days but not feeling it naked because of these issues.

I dont plan on exercising though I'm in really atrocious health with no stamina. I'm losing weight but not from exercise. Do I just suffer in silence?

tulpe Thu 01-Oct-09 14:10:51

Perhaps you will feel more stamina and will to exercise once you have lost a bit more weight?

How are you losing weight now? Presumably through dieting? Are you following a plan etc?

How do you define atrocious health?

Norkage does change shape as we get older.

However, if you are really concerned with the changes please see your GP. I am laying here recovering from yesterday's surgery to remove a lump in my breast because I ignored breast changes which I first noticed last February.

Seriously, even though it doesn't sound like you have found any lumps etc, if your breasts have dramatically changed shape please see your GP.

Bleh Thu 01-Oct-09 14:34:53

If you have health issues and are worried about exercising, do ask your GP, as the ONLY way to tone up essentially is to exercise. Doing something like swimming is very good, as it doesn't put any strain on your joints/back and gives a full body workout, so there might be options you haven't considered.

overmydeadbody Thu 01-Oct-09 14:38:47

I want new boobs too, or at least a pump to pump them up a bit <<remembers nice round big breastfeeding boobs nostalgically>>

hereidrawtheline Fri 02-Oct-09 11:15:55

hi sorry for delay in replying. I went to GP yesterday, been sick obviously. Been losing weight not through dieting just through dumb luck, though I did come off meds about a year ago that had weight gain as a side effect which has no doubt helped enormously I have lost 4 stone without putting any effort into it.

I saw GP last night and Weds I am getting every blood test known to man.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now