Talk

Advanced search

new call for old fuckers - has anything changed

(190 Posts)
PVish Wed 30-Sep-09 18:03:19

or are we all still bealry baggy faced loons masquerading in our heads as beauts?

CybilLiberty Wed 30-Sep-09 18:05:39

Someone asked me if I had had Botox last night...but in a good way

have def lost weight. Am streamlining wardrobe. I 'feel' better

How about you

noddyholder Wed 30-Sep-09 18:07:58

I have been all talk I am seriously shoddy this week and knackered need a kick up the bum!Have a day at home tomorrow all day on my own and plan to shape up grin

CybilLiberty Wed 30-Sep-09 18:09:14

shape up how

noddyholder Wed 30-Sep-09 18:11:31

I look baaaaaaad!Greasy hair funny mismatch clothes and a bra that feels too tight and everything kind of squeezed in.Phase 1 tonight bath and a bit of fake tan Proper clothes tomorrow

fishie Wed 30-Sep-09 18:14:40

i thought there was some hairdye at home but there isn't. am grey and reorder is stuck in post strike.

PVish Wed 30-Sep-09 18:15:05

i have a cleaner- that is good for furrowed brow line
lovely kids at work keeping me pretty happy on the whole.
am still in limbo btwn summer and winter and feel odd.

have started body pump - that is good.

PVish Wed 30-Sep-09 18:15:46

am off to lunnon on sat to meet shopingbagsundereyes.

will try on duo boots.( skinyn legs)

PVish Wed 30-Sep-09 18:16:27

ooh might there be complaints about htis thread title?

squeaver Wed 30-Sep-09 18:17:40

Gym twice this week. Can now barely walk up a slight incline.

Feel like a bear about to hibernate due to early winter leg regrowth.

Liking your new name, btw, PV.

squeaver Wed 30-Sep-09 18:19:57

Have been waiting to wear my Duos for three fecking weeks! I've got the opaques and everything.

If you get some, this Indian Summer will last FOREVER.

fishie Wed 30-Sep-09 18:29:13

i am running lots. feet are killing.

pv i think duo are a terrible disappointment unless of course one really needs them. you might wish to either attend or avoid this

noddyholder Wed 30-Sep-09 18:29:18

I am going to blame this weather!Genius

PVish Wed 30-Sep-09 18:48:33

oh i walked for 8 miles yest with sch. ditto legs

PVish Wed 30-Sep-09 18:49:04

hmm re NY

YouLukaAmazing Wed 30-Sep-09 18:54:44

Message withdrawn

I'm an old wrinkled prune, too much sunshine. What do you recommend or is it just too late? Should I just go out with my Olay and enjoy? grin

Fishie, my shins are killing me.

CybilLiberty Wed 30-Sep-09 19:12:08

I think I've gorn off the boil with boot hunting (THANK GOD says everyone else) but would be very interested to ehar what you try on/buy.

I think I'm needing top inspiration next

cornsilk Wed 30-Sep-09 19:14:04

I have had a slightly shorter haircut. I think my new facecream/serum is starting to work. I have lost a teensy bit of weight. Have been baaaaad at going to the gym though. Too cold.

CybilLiberty Wed 30-Sep-09 19:15:33

Actaully I am in london again this saturday (being dragged along to Billy Elliot) so maybe will sneak in boot shopping then

pagwatch Wed 30-Sep-09 19:19:09

I have been going to the gym but sticking with yoga and pilates. I always fall asleep at the end....
My arse looks like it is no long part of me. I remain flat chested and yet the bum continues to increase at a startling rate.

I am becoming a human weeble.One day I will fall and will just roll around until someone recognises my predicament and tows me home.

It is all quite sad really

pagwatch Wed 30-Sep-09 19:21:14

On the plus side my first boyfriend contacted me to tell me it was exactly 30 years since our first date.
I think he thought it was cute and romantic but I am seeing a male version of Glen Close with a unwitting rabbit...

and seriously
30 fucking years.
Do I want to remember that 30 years ago I was old enough to start a proper relationship?
Do I?

would you be scared?

castille Wed 30-Sep-09 19:24:38

Oh I didn't know we were supposed to actually make changes.

I thought it was just a whingey thread.

So nothing to report here, though I am getting a cleaner/ironing lady soon which might help my advanced state of raggedness.

YouLukaAmazing Wed 30-Sep-09 19:25:12

Message withdrawn

castille Wed 30-Sep-09 19:30:57

What Cybil, after all that you haven't bought any BOOTS?shock

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now