Talk

Advanced search

Gok last night - who watched it?! (sorry if there is already a thread - can't see one...)

(4 Posts)
MakemineaGandT Wed 30-Sep-09 13:17:22

I enjoyed it and thought the mother in particular was transformed - and it was so nice to see her happy with her appearance - she seemed to be loving it! I hope she's kept up the good work. They did get naked rather a lot though didn't they - v brave!

Amandoh Wed 30-Sep-09 13:23:20

Saw snippets but made an effort to see the "reveal". I'm a bit pathetic with make over shows and always end up having a minor blub if they look genuinely pleased with the results.

If I'm honest I thought the make-up was too much but then they were about to strut on a runway so I supposed it made sense to cake it on. They were happy and that was the main thing.

paddingtonbear1 Wed 30-Sep-09 16:22:17

I saw most of it. Really liked the way they did the mum's hair at the end, and the make up. The daughter's was a bit OTT in comparison, made her look older. They both seemed v happy with it though which is the main thing.

Jagsy Thu 01-Oct-09 09:15:39

I liked the mum's as well, I loved the phase eight wrap dress on her, its something I would have liked myself except for the price!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now