Talk

Advanced search

,,,for those doing 10 years younger bootcamp - just wanted to tell u my tip!!!

(6 Posts)
mummee09v Wed 30-Sep-09 08:30:57

just been reading with interest the 10 years younger bootcamp thread - at first i thought, because of the title - someone was going on the "10 years younger" TV programme!! haha

noticed lots of u said u often forgot to use sunscreen - well im a big sunscreen user as its one of the most important things we can do to fend off wrinkles. so for the last year or so i have been using an actual SPF 30 suncream as my daily moisturiser!!

that way i use it every day and i'm not gonna forget as i always moisturise. its a ROC Minesol one, feels really nice on, not too greasy at all. it was only a fiver or so as well so cheaper than most anti ageing creams, (which rarely have a sunblock in them anyway!!) i use it on my neck too and as a handcream. as i worry about old looking hands too lol!!

BTW i am 30 in a few weeks and dreading in and am always interested in ways to try and stay looking young!! so if anyone has any tips do share!! haha xxx

mummee09v Wed 30-Sep-09 19:29:18

bump!!

Wizzska Wed 30-Sep-09 20:31:39

My tip - use rubber gloves when cleaning. I don't and my hands look awful.

mummee09v Thu 01-Oct-09 07:31:16

oooh i already do that wizzska!! lol.

and ALWAYS use them when i wash up as well. i put handcream on first (when i remember) and that seems to make them quite soft as well, think the heat makes the cream sink in more.

purplepeony Thu 01-Oct-09 07:44:03

ditto- have used sunscreen factor 25 or 40 under make up every day for past 15 years. Clinique lady thought I was 10+ years younger than I am.smile

NECK- do NOT forget your neck ladies- I did and it's not as nice as I'd like it to be!

Use your moisturiser right down to your cleavage and add sunscreen inn summer.

Also- use handcream with an SPF too!

mummee09v Thu 01-Oct-09 11:10:40

can i ask how old you are purplepeony?? i am worried i have started using sunscreen too late, i used it sporadically in the past but usualy only while on holiday etc.
but i am 29 now and have only been religiously using it every day for like the last year. and i am worried it is too late!!

yeah i always moisturise right down to my boobies too haha - don't want a wrinkly cleavage JUST yet.
xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now