Talk

Advanced search

Spider vein treatment

(7 Posts)
wonderingwondering Tue 29-Sep-09 22:02:31

Anyone had spider veins removed from their face? Saw red vein removal mentioned on another thread, but is that for legs?

lilacclaire Tue 29-Sep-09 22:12:12

Hi, think that was me!
I got it done on my face and tshirt v.
Its worked to some extent but not massively, it did get rid of a big belter I had on the tshirt v area though.

wonderingwondering Tue 29-Sep-09 22:15:04

It was, yes, thanks smile! I've got a small spider vein near my eye, I'd thought about getting it removed but didn't know if it would work well as it is on quite thin skin. Not sure it is worth is as it covers over quite well with make-up.

lilacclaire Wed 30-Sep-09 02:45:05

Everyone responds differently, I don't think it would cost much to get just one blasted away.
As long as its not in the hollow bit right under your eye they should be able to do it.

mummee09v Wed 30-Sep-09 08:50:41

Message withdrawn

mummee09v Wed 30-Sep-09 08:53:36

whoops, posted this in wrong thread!! sorry blush

dooit Thu 01-Oct-09 22:09:00

Hi. I've just been told I can have mine blasted with pulsed dye laser treatment on the NHS. I have ruddy cheeks that any 70 year old farmer would be proud of blush (that's what I look like 24/7!

Is that what you had? If so did it hurt terribly? How bad was the bruising after? I've been told it will be purple and may lead to black eyes. Sounds great.hmm

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now