Talk

Advanced search

Anyone know if LTEC has popped yet?

(19 Posts)
OllieWollieWoo Tue 29-Sep-09 12:32:57

Enjoy reading her posts/recommendations on S&B and wondered if anyone knew if she has had the baby yet????

BobtheWoodmouse Tue 29-Sep-09 12:36:24

yes, little boy - all on the pink dress from Toast thread here on S&B

BobtheWoodmouse Tue 29-Sep-09 12:37:45

link www.mumsnet.com/Talk/style_and_beauty/831934-This-Toast-dress-is-lovely

OllieWollieWoo Tue 29-Sep-09 12:49:12

Ahhh thats lovely news - and very funny thread! Congratulations LTEC.

LetThemEatCake Tue 29-Sep-09 12:55:19

hello!!!
thanks Bob smile

I think I will be on MN more than ever, tbh - so handy to pass the time when bfing!! Yes, I know I should be cooing to my newborn, spouting Tennyson etc to produce a genius, but surely just as important to produce sartorialist by MN osmosis? grin

LetThemEatCake Tue 29-Sep-09 12:56:11

sorry, doh - I meant thanks Ollie

need coffee....

moondog Tue 29-Sep-09 13:01:57

Oh congratulations LTEC and I hope the Isabelle Oliver cardigan keeps you both warm. I ordered mine today as a present to self for finishing MSc(hooooraaaay!!!) and the code worked so thanks for that. smile

snowybaby Tue 29-Sep-09 13:10:30

isabella oliver cardigan?? i so want one. Can i have the code word please...

And congratulations to LTEC.

Bleh Tue 29-Sep-09 13:13:35

Congratulations! Hilarious that you were hanging around S&B and shopping websites while in labour

moondog Tue 29-Sep-09 13:34:15

Here

Code is RTC158

snowybaby Tue 29-Sep-09 13:52:56

thank you so much moondog.

monkeysmama Tue 29-Sep-09 14:51:16

Congratulations LTEC - lovely name too. Babies are fab grin.

chattermouse Tue 29-Sep-09 14:58:55

Fabulous news LTEC! Congratulations!

Do you think you will have another one, or are you done? I am done at 3 and am very much looking forward to bumps and breastfeeding finally having no effect on my wardrobe! Will be bf for at least another 6 months yet though....

WouldntTouchThemWithYours Tue 29-Sep-09 17:35:35

Congratulations LTEC

Love the name for your ds (and all your childrens names in fact).

stillfrazzled Tue 29-Sep-09 18:50:46

Announcing the birth on S&B... LTEC, you are a style goddess grin.

Congratulations and welcome to Leon Magnus!

seeyounexttues Tue 29-Sep-09 20:03:02

Congrats ltec, popped during a thread lol!

glad to see giving birth didn't interrupt your posting too much!

LetThemEatCake Wed 30-Sep-09 11:12:41

thanks everyone. Fingers crossed and knock on wood, all going well so far...he sleeps!! And the other 2 don't seem too unsettled.

Chattermouse... I'm not sure....I would never want to say never but I definitely don't feel the longing to be immediately pregnant again like I did with the other 2. Have basically had 3 in 3 years so my body could probably do with a break, but I wouldn't be gutted if we had a 'surprise'... But yes, would be nice to just dress for me, not for boobs/ bump!!!

Amandoh Wed 30-Sep-09 13:16:20

Congratulations LetThemEatCake!

Love the name Leon and glad to hear you're both doing well.

chattermouse Wed 30-Sep-09 16:40:38

Lol, i had 3 in 4 years. Usually as soon as i am my right weight again i am pregnant shortly thereafter. Dp has had a glint in his eye of late (i don't think he'd mind a number 4) but now that my size 10 trousers are doing up i am fending him off.....

Good that Leon sleeps so far! And lovely name too. My dd3 is 7 months now and it seems to have flown by.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now