Talk

Advanced search

OK, I give up on T shirts - has anyone got any Boden codes?

(8 Posts)
BikeRunSki Tue 29-Sep-09 09:15:40

So, my search for T shirt type tops for SAHM days has concluded that Boden actually are the only people who fulfill my criteria, and I am in danger of becoming a cliche.

Has anyone got any Boden discount codes? or any idea where I can get a T shirt that is:

Long (24" at least, I have a very long back and no wish to expose my Mum Tum)
Scoop neck
Long sleeved (3/4 at a push)
Thick cotton jersey (I can't stand flimsy cotton that shows your bra and goes shapeless when you wash it)
Striped? - that would be nice.

I got a coupel of scooped neck long sleeve tees from Boden last season and they have washed and worn superbly. Niothing else seesm to come up to scratch!

lulahrose Tue 29-Sep-09 09:53:46

Topshop always have nice t-shirts,

www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CategoryDisplay?beginIndex=0&catalogId=19551&storeId=12556 &categoryId=174498&parent_category_rn=163490&langId=-1&top=Y

princessmel Tue 29-Sep-09 09:55:20

M and S long sleeved T shirts get good reviews on here.

tulpe Tue 29-Sep-09 09:56:48

The Boden parisienne top is great for long bodies (I have one too.....the body, not the top!). I returned it only because it was the least appealing of a mass of things I had bought and I couldn't afford to keep everything

There is a discount code on here somewhere.....hang on will look.

BikeRunSki Tue 29-Sep-09 11:51:11

Thanks Lula. Hmmm, Top Shop Ts just seem to fall apart after I have worn and washed them a few times, really only a handful of times.

Princess Mel - Are the bodies long though?

Tulpe - The Parissienne is on my wish list!

CuntFuckerSmith Tue 29-Sep-09 12:27:18

I've seen lots of Boden codes listed on the promotional codes and discounts section on mumsnet. Scroll down a bit, there are lots of threads about it.

princessmel Tue 29-Sep-09 13:12:28

I don't have any but have read good things about them. I like long tops too, so remember when people mention if things are long.
I'm sure there is a thread on them in S+B if you do a search

I have a couple of the Boden Parisienne tops but am not wearing them yet as I got them for post baby. Due in 3 weeks.

BikeRunSki Tue 29-Sep-09 13:17:48

OMG I have just gone bonkers on the Boden and M&S websites and ordered loads of tops (and erm, a skirt)with a view to returning some. Soem for work days. Some for Mummy days. WWW shopping is fabulous - DS (1) has been asleep the whole time. NO WAY would that happen in a real shop, and I would coem out with things un the wrong size and colour which I would never wear, and not get round to returning.

PrincessMEl - I have ordered a purple Parissienne top. Letting a bit of colour into my life!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now