Talk

Advanced search

Decent moisturiser and under-eye concealer for dry, thirtysomething skin?

(4 Posts)
stillfrazzled Mon 28-Sep-09 22:05:35

Have just run out of my nice Boots No7 one. In the past I have loved Lush, Elizabeth Arden Extreme Conditioning Cream and Clinique Superdefence.

I'm early 30s, skin is decent; tends to be dry-ish with not many lines and the odd spot. I use Baby Bottom Butter and OCM at night.

Also need a good concealer for DS-induced dark circles... pref available on high Street as I've just run out of that too!

Any good tips?

frakkinpannikin Mon 28-Sep-09 22:09:33

Under eye I would recommend Laura Mercier but it's pricy, although you can sort of get it on the HS.

Could you not try using a bit more oil from the OCM as a moisturiser?

GothMummy Mon 28-Sep-09 22:19:47

I use Nivea Blue cream as it is preservative free, but I do have dry skin that soaks up moisturiser in a scary way...

YaddaYaddaYadda Mon 28-Sep-09 22:25:18

I've got some fab REN eyecream, it was pricey but has lasted nearly 6 months and the bottle isn't empty yet. Otherwise the bodyshop unperfumed elderflower eye gel is great. I've tried loads of undereye concealers, cheaper and more pricey and my fav is touche eclat, again pricey but it lasts for ages cos you don't need to use much.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now