Talk

Advanced search

Who deos good (and not too pricey) cashmere v necks?

(13 Posts)
moondog Sun 27-Sep-09 22:42:55

My Tesco ones have served me well but I need some more colours.

tulpe Sun 27-Sep-09 23:14:55

Bugger! Was just about to say Tesco I have a couple from there that I bought 2 years ago which still look brand new.

Try TK Maxx. I was in there on Friday and they have rails of knitwear in our local store at the moment, so probably true of most of their stores.

I saw Deane & White v-neck cashmere for £40. Also plenty of James Lakeland (similar price.....possibly even cheaper). These aren't names I am hugely familiar with but there was a thread on here a month or so ago saying that they were good makes.

moondog Sun 27-Sep-09 23:24:32

Thank you.
Not familiar to me but will check them out.
Yes, Tesco ones were/are fab althoguh I hate to admit it.

AngelinaJolly Mon 28-Sep-09 07:13:07

uniqlo has a huge variety of colours and reduced at the mo.

moondog Mon 28-Sep-09 08:38:43

And thanks to you too!

ADifferentMe Tue 29-Sep-09 09:25:31

I've just bought a Deane & White one and asked for advice on here a few weeks ago - apparently it's very good quality. Unfortunately it's so beautiful I just keep stroking it rather than wearing it grin

Supermarkets round here still haven't got there's in stock but TK Maxx has loads.

tulpe Tue 29-Sep-09 09:37:54

Adifferentme!

IKWYM. I bought a James Lakeland angora blend wrap cardi and all I can do is stroke it too I can't wait for it to be cold enough to wear it!

fishie Tue 29-Sep-09 09:39:57

liz jones says we must buy m&s mens.

i love all things uniqlo.

MrsBadger Tue 29-Sep-09 09:42:28

yy Uniqlo

Sunshinemambo Tue 29-Sep-09 09:51:30

I was also going to say Uniqlo. Gap sometimes has them as well.

ADifferentMe Tue 29-Sep-09 10:24:23

I'm mortified - just realised I wrote there instead of their. I will now put my beautiful cashmere jumper over my burning face blush

moondog Tue 29-Sep-09 10:25:09

Uniqlo has had major reinvention,yes?
Last time I went it was all fleeces.

Anyway..I bought 4 online last night although annoyingly all greys sold out. I hope they are slim fitting like Tesco ones?

moondog Tue 29-Sep-09 10:25:44

ADM, don't worry, we shall pretend it never happened.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now