Talk

Advanced search

Stylish interview outfit help needed

(7 Posts)
chaosisawayoflife Sat 26-Sep-09 17:08:56

I've got an interview next week. The job is as a personal assistant to a young fashion student. I need to look fashionable and trendy, but still interview appropriate iykwim. I've got a black, linen, slash-neck, tulip skirt dress that Im thinking of wearing. How should I accessorize? Its sleeveless so I'll need something over the top. I've got some black high-heeled mary janes with white piping, would they be ok? Tights - what denier are we wearing now? Bag, jewellery etc etc. Please help!!!!

CNyle Sat 26-Sep-09 17:35:42

pa to a STUDNET?
blardy hell

chaosisawayoflife Sat 26-Sep-09 17:55:18

She's disabled.

chaosisawayoflife Sun 27-Sep-09 09:47:20

Help, please, anyone???

cleaningsucks Sun 27-Sep-09 09:52:28

Wear it with coloured tights (quite a big look this season). Shoes sound fine. big bag. Tie your hair back.

Helpful if we know if you want to look like someone in particular!

rachel2323 Sun 27-Sep-09 09:58:56

i think with back and white mary janes you are better off wearing black opaque tights and going for a statement necklace. don't wear big earrings as well.

chaosisawayoflife Sun 27-Sep-09 18:59:26

Cool, ok, so thick tights, big bag. I've got a bright fuchsia bag or a dark dark brown bag. Think I'll have to pick up a new one (can never have enough bags!) I'm thinking maybe grey? Statement necklace - ok. Hair back - I'll have a go at at twist of some sort as its normally down or in a rough ponytail/bun type thing. What about on top. Jacket/cardy type thing. Any ideas? Don't want to be too corporate smart so not sure about a jacket, but don't know if a cardy would go with the dress. Arghhh!! Been a sahm for 16 months and not had to think about clothes much!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now