Talk

Advanced search

50s party

(12 Posts)
noddyholder Sat 26-Sep-09 09:20:18

I am going to a party tonight with a 50s theme Shall i do the tight jeans gingham shirt and quiff or flowery dress and cardy? As usual am last minute but have lots of clothes so don't need to buy.And make up red lipstick and what else?TIA

CybilLiberty Sat 26-Sep-09 09:22:06

Oh, quiff quiff quiff! I love a quiff. EVRYONE will be doing the full skirted thing. You go rockabilly. Liquid eyeliner, maybe a cheeky beauty spot?

CybilLiberty Sat 26-Sep-09 09:23:52

Or channel your inner Rizzo and go pencil skirt

noddyholder Sat 26-Sep-09 09:25:06

Thats what I think.Have a black catsuit which sounds horrendous but is like skinny jeans with slaeeveless zip top and winkle picker heels.High pony tail and quiff def beauty spot.Or gingham short sleeved shirt and normal skinny jeans with turn ups

noddyholder Sat 26-Sep-09 09:25:48

I love pencil skirts but don't suit.Grease is the word!

CybilLiberty Sat 26-Sep-09 09:27:18

sounds great and I genflect to anyone who can get into a cat suit

noddyholder Sat 26-Sep-09 09:33:11

Uber underwear and stand up straight.Plus has a bit if stretch in it

CybilLiberty Sat 26-Sep-09 09:36:59

I'm going out shopping with a gaggle of 14 yr old girls today in London and am trying to decide what to wear

noddyholder Sat 26-Sep-09 10:19:06

Oh god nightmare and fun too!Don't mention London and shopping on a saturday makes me want to move back.is going to be warm today so jeans and a light top and jacket you will be standing outside changing rooms holding stuff!

CybilLiberty Sat 26-Sep-09 10:29:17

Jeans-check

light top- check

no jacket, BUT control pants...so I think I'm ready

Wish me luck...

noddyholder Sat 26-Sep-09 10:57:34

control pants!In the daytime Wow v together enjoy yourself and steer clear of the 80s puffballs

CybilLiberty Sat 26-Sep-09 18:20:56

OMG just got back am knackered (from the puerile teenage chat as much as anything)

I bought more than any of them did!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now