Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

AVEDA SapMoss range-when was it discontinued?

(12 Posts)
FuriousGeorge Fri 25-Sep-09 22:13:41

This is my one luxury and not only do I love the smell of it but it really makes a difference to my basically crap hair.I looked it up to reorder,but can't find it anywhere.Does anyone know if it has been gone long,if I can still get it from anywhere or what to replace it with?Or will I be wearing a hat a lot in future?

Many Thanks.

zanz1bar Sat 26-Sep-09 10:59:06

They revamped their range and most of my favorites have gone

FuriousGeorge Sat 26-Sep-09 20:01:50

Thankyou zanz1bar.I asked in Debenhams today and the assistant said that it was discontinued 2 years ago! Apparently due to not being able to get the ingredients any more.Whilst I was lurking about I heard her telling another customer that some of the makeup is being discontinued for the same reason.hmm

She reccomended the blue one,but it only smelt vaguely similar and was a lot more expensive,so I didn't buy it.

Penthesileia Sat 26-Sep-09 20:23:49

Hi Furious George. I bought a bottle of this a couple of years ago (I suppose - can't remember! blush), and I've never used it or opened it. Since it's not been opened, I guess it's still ok. Do you want it? Is it the product you mean?

Penthesileia Sat 26-Sep-09 20:24:49

Otherwise I am tempted by this news to try to sell it on Ebay and make a fortune out of desperate Sap-Moss devotees! grin

FuriousGeorge Sat 26-Sep-09 21:22:08

Penthesileia,I would be interested,depending how much you would want for it.But in all honesty,you are probably going to get a lot for it on ebay.I looked in there last night and I think I saw another sapmoss product going for around £60.It might be worth listing it there first.

Penthesileia Sat 26-Sep-09 21:25:48

No, you misunderstand me! blush grin

You can have it - I'll give it to you. It's just sitting in my bathroom gathering dust and making me feel guilty for wasting money on cosmetics, etc.

Only so long as you promise to use it and not flog it on Ebay so that I feel like a chump! grin

VerityBrulee Sat 26-Sep-09 21:28:37

Penth, you have a great heart, I remember you sent Kerry a dress when she couldn't find one to bring on hols.

Lots of good karma coming your way smile

Penthesileia Sat 26-Sep-09 21:40:14

blush Thanks VB. smile

Only good karma so long as FuriuosGeorge's hair doesn't fall out from using old Sap-Moss product! hmm grin

FuriousGeorge Sat 26-Sep-09 21:41:53

Oh you really are very kind.I would love it,thankyou and promise not to sell it.If you ever need any gardening help or advice I can 'pay you back' that way.But please et me pay the postage at least.blush

Penthesileia Sat 26-Sep-09 21:53:36

Aha - see, I may very well need some gardening advice in the not too distant future. I may hold you to your word! grin

Email me at

o dot ma dot douleur at googlemail dot com

with your address.

smile

FuriousGeorge Sun 27-Sep-09 20:21:14

Thankyou-will do it now.smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now