Karen Millen woman

Name: Louise
What she eats: Very little
Where she lives: Anywhere modern and antibacterial
Holidays: Maldives

deaddei Thu 24-Sep-09 17:58:53

Beauty routine- Croydon facelift
Jewellery- huge hooped earrings the size of the London Eye
Children- 4 under 4 years, all different fathers, called Tyrone, Chantelle, Ashleeigh-Jade and Angel.
Not afraid to smack kids in public, or call them f**** c**.
Tattoos.

cocolepew Thu 24-Sep-09 18:01:32

Piercings.
Drinks Bacaardi Breezers through a straw.
Roots.

TheBalladofGayTony Thu 24-Sep-09 18:03:33

this is vile

deaddei Thu 24-Sep-09 18:04:13

Babies with ears pierced.
Accompanied by thin, weedy looking boyfriend wearing a wife beater shirt. Ditto tattoos.
Huge arse.

cleaningsucks Thu 24-Sep-09 18:17:07

why in heavens name does this deeply unpleasant thread exist?

Sagacious Thu 24-Sep-09 18:31:40

Ouch
I fear this is an ill advised thread
Return to the Hotchpotch stat

deaddei Thu 24-Sep-09 18:36:08

There is actually a thread just started on AIBU about a woman in Primark who slapped her children........

bodeniites Thu 24-Sep-09 18:43:06

oh now did not think it was going to be like this not so cruel back to Boden woman for me

Tidey Thu 24-Sep-09 18:46:03

Not everyone who goes to Primark lives on junk food and slaps their children around, you know. And people don't just shop in one place either - I know plenty of people who like a bargain but also shop in expensive stores. I know it's meant to be funny, but it takes MN judginess a bit too far, in my opinion.

tulpe Thu 24-Sep-09 18:49:47

hmm

Goes back to the point I raised on Boden thread......tis perfectly fine to bash the aspirational middle classes but thou shalt not touch the Jeremy Kyle guests of the world.

Yes, this is rather cruel.

But then perhaps it is also cruel to suggest that Boden woman is a rather pathetic excuse for an individual, who is oblivious to her DH's shagging around because she is too busy being disappointed by her position in the world and trying to live vicariously through darling little Florence (.....insert appropriate poncey middle class name of choice).

random Thu 24-Sep-09 18:51:08

ME

Skint

tulpe Thu 24-Sep-09 18:51:15

For myself, I believe Primark Woman drools through Vogue and Grazia, thinks "can't be arsed with paying a whole year's salary for a jacket" and goes to Primark to get an entire wardrobe for £50

Tidey Thu 24-Sep-09 18:51:45

I haven't read the other thread, but it sounds just as horrible to be honest.

cocolepew Thu 24-Sep-09 18:54:04

My Primark is full of students and school girls. Therefore I can't shop there without the word 'mutton' floating through my mind.

I agre with tulpe nobody was bothered by Boden/Per Una woman.

I'm an Asda woman myself wink.

mazzystartled Thu 24-Sep-09 18:57:05

actually all the women I know who shop at Primark are amazingly stylish.

not bothered by consumer ethics in the slightest, mind, but v stylish

hobbgoblin Thu 24-Sep-09 18:57:18

Oh my Will Self thread has been spoilt.

Few steps too far I think deaddei. Primark shoppers are either thrifty cos they have to be or stinking rich and savvy imo.

krugerparkrules Thu 24-Sep-09 19:38:34

found the other two threads on this theme humorous, hate this one ....

Persephoponce Thu 24-Sep-09 19:48:02

Lets not even start with Next. There will be flouncing wink

ADifferentMe Thu 24-Sep-09 19:48:04

Tulpe - couldn't have put it better. Not sure Boden wearers can be constantly slagged off, but Primark wearers are immune. Are people who spend less on clothes automatically better? They're clothes, FFS, not a political statement.

southeastastra Thu 24-Sep-09 19:48:44

how about EVERYONE be nicer hmm

Persephoponce Thu 24-Sep-09 19:51:27

I'm with tulpe <kicks Primark bag under table swiftly and whistles>

Eve4Walle Thu 24-Sep-09 19:51:41

Primark only any good for vests and basics if you ask me. Everything else seems to fall apart after a few wears.

Everyone shops in Primark though don't they? Even if they don't admit it, I am sure they do.

mehdismummy Thu 24-Sep-09 19:52:05

i shop at primani and i would love to shop at karen millen or boden but cant afford to, some of primark stuff is great and i dont slap my ds in public either!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now