Talk

Advanced search

Just Sheepskin

(5 Posts)
nicolamumof3 Thu 24-Sep-09 08:00:36

www.justsheepskin.com/

Anyone had these? tried them on in Fenwick and honestly felt as nice as uggs but much cheaper...

TwentiethCenturyHeffa Thu 24-Sep-09 08:39:02

I have Just Sheepskin boots and love them, on to my second pair now. Never tried Uggs so I can't compare but they're very comfy and fit nicely.

silver28 Thu 24-Sep-09 20:47:27

i'm on my second pair. they fit better than uggs on me (size 8 feet). i did intend to buys uggs when the first pair finally wore out (i did wear them nearly every day, and didn't take great care of them!), but couldn't justify the extra cost, espec as the just sheepskins were a better fit.

i preferred my first pair though - tan, classic shape. the second pair are dark brown (looks a bit dull i think) and they have a bigger sole that comes up round the edge a bit, so a more sturdy but i'm not as happy with the way they look.

wingandprayer Thu 24-Sep-09 20:54:04

I had a pair of tall Cheritons last year from JS and they were lovely but they started to come apart after just 3 months so I returned them and got a full refund. This year I ordered a pair in black, when they arrived the different sections of black suede had such a colour variatyon they were almost two tone. Returned them, bought some cardie Uggs instead. To be fair JS's customer service was brilliant, just a shame their products weren't up to scratch in these two instances.

nicolamumof3 Sun 27-Sep-09 10:01:06

gave into the uggs just ordered some bailey buttons smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now