(14 Posts)
Mithered Wed 23-Sep-09 21:22:19

Just in case anyone missed out today there is a new code tomorrow
gnome

eshermummy Wed 23-Sep-09 21:25:24

GNOMES
smile

LetThemEatCake Wed 23-Sep-09 21:29:24

I bought another pair of Bendy Wendys today ... realised that I was hooked when I dreaded putting the first pair in the wash ... despite being not-that-flattering on my sadly lardy (only for the moment!!!) arse, they are sooooooo comfortable on my bump!!!

Thx for the code
xx

eshermummy Wed 23-Sep-09 21:34:24

LTEC - can you tell me what their sizing seems like.
Wanted to get some tees for layering - any idea whether they seemed to come up big/small, short/long in body?

LetThemEatCake Wed 23-Sep-09 21:39:20

I've not tried any of their tops or tees, sorry EM

There seems to be a bit of disparity in their leg lengths though ... I'm 5'10" the BWs I bought are nice and long, whereas the Bendy Something Elses (can't remember the name, sorry, but they are brown) were a good few inches shorter, even in the same size... I'd say they're a definite must-try-on kinda label

eshermummy Wed 23-Sep-09 21:45:42

No worries LTEC.
I looked at the BW's - thought they looked very cosy but all the reviews said they were LONG so no good for a short-arse like me.

Can you believe still not seen those Day Birger boots or the leopard print leggings blush (think you weren't around for that thread) I ordered from my wardrobe - managed to miss the DHL man TWICE this week. So annoying.

Mithered Wed 23-Sep-09 21:46:28

bollocks! sorry I just checked my code again thanks EM
Re sizing I would agree with LTEC - got to try stuff on. Got a dress the other week and it was great but a pair of trousers I got last year were far too small in a 16!
Still like their stuff

LetThemEatCake Wed 23-Sep-09 21:50:11

link to leopard print leggings please!!!

Dying to hear about Day Birger boots ... I have got a big my-wardrobe spree booked after this baby is out!!! grin Not sure that I'll be treating myself to leopard print leggings though .. don't think my pins are up to it....

eshermummy Wed 23-Sep-09 22:08:56

leopard print leggings

No, am not sure mine are up to it either so they may be winging their way back to the nottinghamshire trading estate whence they came shortly!

I was obviously planning on wearing them in a very understated way you understand grin

Could you poss cast your eye on my M&S basket thread and let me know what you think, I'd be much obliged.

geordieminx Wed 23-Sep-09 22:11:26

LTEC - Cannot believe you are still here. grin

Link doesnt work esher.

LetThemEatCake Wed 23-Sep-09 22:22:27

I have decided to have the baby on Friday, since the 4 of us have birthdays on the 2nd, 5th, 22nd or 25th. So I don't want this baby to feel left out grin

EM, I can't seeeeee your leggings, nor can I see your M&S basket...

eshermummy Wed 23-Sep-09 23:03:09

Don't know why link won't work - can't link to MW as sold out now amazingly!!!

They are on this thread

www.mumsnet.com/Talk/style_and_beauty/829590-Leopard-print-leggings-yay-nay-or-never

Is Friday your actual due date? Can't remember what percentage it is of babies that are born on their due date now - is it 5?

LetThemEatCake Wed 23-Sep-09 23:40:04

Nah, Thurs 24th is actual EDD. DD was exactly 1 week late, DS exactly a week early.... So who knows eh!!?

Am pretty sure that I got an email from Oli.co.uk the other day saying something about snake or animal print leggings, they must be quite the look for A/W 09! Report back when you finally hook up with the DHL man....

geordieminx Thu 24-Sep-09 09:28:21

I hate oli!!! Spawn of the devil

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now