Talk

Advanced search

LETTHEMEATCAKE

(12 Posts)
geordieminx Tue 22-Sep-09 16:57:16

Has she been about today or do we think she might be birthing? grin

CHOOGIRL Tue 22-Sep-09 17:17:25

She was around earlier I think. Maybe she is doing some last minute shopping!

geordieminx Tue 22-Sep-09 17:28:13

cashmere birthing socks? wink

LetThemEatCake Tue 22-Sep-09 22:32:04

hello ladies. Yes, am still with you and still large of belly.

No shopping today!! Mum is here so we've been out and about with the children. Playgroup and park, oh the glamour!!

Wore:
Black boots from Faith
Black Boden henley dress
Isabella Oliver cosy cardi
Black M&S beret
opaques

got lots of "ooooh don't you look great considering you are due this week" (as if I am supposed to be wearing a sackcloth?!! I mean, FFS!!)

Am now garbed in Primark tee shirt, White stuff yoga pants and ...... Brora cashmere knee-high socks!!!!

how are you both??

AngelinaJolly Tue 22-Sep-09 22:34:33

<<sighs at the cosy glamour>> wink

geordieminx Tue 22-Sep-09 22:36:24

All good here - I have a thread a bit further down in S&B - looking for gift ideas for SIL and sis for wedding - will bump it so you can see it, any thoughts for the fabulous one would be appreciated.

Everything else cool - tried dress on at the weekend, body combat is paying off as it firs perfectly with minimal pokey out bits. Just looking forward to the 3rd now, wedding and the birth of baby cupcake all in 1 day! grin

LetThemEatCake Tue 22-Sep-09 22:59:34

so exciting!! well done on getting so taut, lady!!

muddleduck Tue 22-Sep-09 23:02:01

Will never see your name in the same light after reading the thread title as LetTheMeatCake hmm

LetThemEatCake Tue 22-Sep-09 23:05:12

LOL grin

monkeysmama Wed 23-Sep-09 00:10:44

I saw the meat thing too initially..

Haven't been shopping for my leather skirt yet (quagmire of horrible & sad family illness that prevents all but rushed net shopping) but I'm very excited about looking at the Greenwich vintage shop with new, hopeful eyes.

Good luck with your birth. Enjoy! Babies & kids are the best thing in the world ever.

LetThemEatCake Wed 23-Sep-09 00:16:26

So sorry to hear that mm. Hope things get better soon (and that you get a lush skirt)

I am feeling excited about this baby; it's the first of my 3 that I've not known the gender of, which is kind of nice ( also kind of annoying).... And I've been really lucky with the other 2 births, so hopefully same again!

Speak soon re skirts and babies... Take care

monkeysmama Wed 23-Sep-09 00:27:08

Not knowing is SO exciting (for everyone else too!) I have 6 sisters & wanted a girl but we decided not to find out. When I gave birth & they lifted bubba up I saw balls & was amazed & instantly over the moon I'd had a boy. Until minutes later I came to & understood she was a swollen girl grin. I'm still too love obsessed with dd to consider sharing our time but planning to think about another one next year. Enjoy every second (& your last days of kicks!)

MM x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now