Talk

Advanced search

ok so another question

(12 Posts)
cheeryface Tue 22-Sep-09 16:15:20

are jeans and ankle boots wrong? i kinda thought slim fitting jeans and ankle boots might be ok but wise mumsnetters are going to tell me otherwise..
arent you?

CybilLiberty Tue 22-Sep-09 16:20:06

Depends on the boot. I am not an ankle boot fan (as my numerous knee length boot threads show) Gap have some cool ones, if that sort of thing floats your boat.

cornsillk Tue 22-Sep-09 16:27:01

I wear ankle boots under my jeans - 'tis the law.

Ewe Tue 22-Sep-09 16:32:12

I wear ankle boots with skinny jeans, not under them and both flat and high. I think they need to be the right style/trend though.

CybilLiberty Tue 22-Sep-09 16:32:54

cheery are you talking about wearing jeans tucked in like Sienna Miller

cheeryface Tue 22-Sep-09 16:36:24

probably jeans wide enough to go over. i dont know really. i am going to try the martha jeans at weekend so what sort of boots could i wear with them?

i need boots jeans and a coat but i cant seem to come up with the right combinations! i want to smarten myself up as i am currently in jeans and trainers (gave all old winter stuff to oxfam in a mad clear out)

CybilLiberty Tue 22-Sep-09 16:47:21

Why not get a longer pair that you can wear with dresses skirts too.

cheeryface Tue 22-Sep-09 16:49:52

do you mean a longer pair that go over the jeans? dont really wear dresses and skirts though tbh

CybilLiberty Tue 22-Sep-09 16:52:41

What? You havent lived.

cheeryface Tue 22-Sep-09 16:59:38

your right i havent haha

cheeryface Tue 22-Sep-09 17:00:08

come on mumsnet, cant have me walking around manchester looking crap!

CybilLiberty Tue 22-Sep-09 18:45:39

I prefer to wear either slim fitting jeans under boots or straight leg jeans over flat boots (still knee length).

They are not usually ankle because if you wear them under your jeans then sit and cross your legs it gapes and looks silly.

Have you seen any you like you can link to so I can ridicule consider them?wink

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now