Talk

Advanced search

Boden clearance sales - worth going to?

(6 Posts)
wishingchair Tue 22-Sep-09 11:04:38

There's one nearby this Thurs/Fri and suspect they could be really unpleasantly busy and the MASSIVE SAVINGS ON EVERYTHING they advertise may not be quite so massive. Has anyone ever been to one and know if they're worthwhile or hell on earth?

dexter73 Tue 22-Sep-09 11:10:46

I went to one a couple of weeks ago. It was mayhem. I just couldn't be bothered with all the frenzied pushing and shoving so left after about 20 mins. I got this in blue for £30.
Dresses and skirts were £20
Jumpers and cardis £30
Tank tops £15
Coats £50

TheBalladofGayTony Tue 22-Sep-09 11:11:04

yes they are worth it but you have to steel yourself. lots of stuff for a tenner. the knitwear is not really worth it but if you need trousers skirts etc definitely go.

Hassled Tue 22-Sep-09 11:13:21

I went to one a few years ago. It was an absolute scrum- you'll need to get your elbows sharpened in advance. I did get quite a few bargains, though, but you need to go with the mindset that it will be hell.

wishingchair Tue 22-Sep-09 12:39:16

Sounds like attempting to go with 3 year old in tow would be a BAD idea then ...

dexter73 Tue 22-Sep-09 13:39:39

You really need to find someone to look after your child as they will get trampled underfoot!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now