Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

brown mascara recommendations please (waterproof)

(6 Posts)
themoon66 Tue 22-Sep-09 10:38:48

Right.. i've been through Boots with fine tooth comb and cannot find a waterproof mascara that comes in brown, apart from a Maybeline one which looks like I'm not even wearing mascara when i put it on. Plus it's black/brown so looks just ordinary black - rubbish.

It needs to be waterproof coz I'm outside a lot.

This search has been prompted by the recent thread about wearing the opposite colour to your eyes to get a fab effect.

anyway?

GeneHuntsMistress Tue 22-Sep-09 12:49:13

i have a Boots No 7 mascara in Brown and it's waterproof to boot! i agree very difficult to find just Brown mascara i have very long eyelashes and i only wear black on a night out as it just looks like i'mm wearing false lashes. Brown much better for slightly more natural look. Anyway it's in a blue (slithgtly metallic?) tube, can't remember exct name but def No. 7! hth.

GeneHuntsMistress Tue 22-Sep-09 12:50:29

god so sorry for typos, on one of those netbook things that require hobbit hands

alypaly Tue 22-Sep-09 12:51:33

Max factor aqua lash...i go scuba diving and it doesnt run one teeny bit

themoon66 Tue 22-Sep-09 13:20:27

Ooh... good suggestions so far. Is the Max Factor proper brown?

I went and bought a kohl pencil in brown the other day too, thinking it would make my eyes look bluer, but it just makes me look red-eyed sad

alypaly Tue 22-Sep-09 14:46:41

yes they do brown and brown/black

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now