Talk

Advanced search

Landsend Puffa Coat - opinions please

(3 Posts)
eshermummy Mon 21-Sep-09 21:13:22

I saw all of the sugestions on LTEC's puffa thread but unlike seemingly the majority of people I want a puffer with some puff (i.e. big quilted down sections) rather than a parka/coat with extra wadding in it.

Only proviso is that I would prefer it to have either a belt or some waist definition. It's got to be nearer knee length than thigh length - definitely a coat and not a jacket.
I also quite like the shiny/techno fabric finishes but can do without fur trims (faux or otherwise).

Have found these two on landsend

but not sure if would have enough waist definition?

like the belt detail on this one but not sure if will be long enough

Landsend sizing - what's it like? Says a S is a UK 10-12 I'm a short-arse size 8 so are they going to swamp me?
Delivery is free but returns are not so bit loathe to order both if have to pay for both to go back so which one?

Twirl Mon 21-Sep-09 22:03:33

I have a knee-length landsend down coat from last season. My regular size (M) was a v snug fit. I sized up to (L) to allow for a sweater underneath. I'm 5 ft 7 and it hit me the same length as on the model.. Hope this helps.

eshermummy Mon 21-Sep-09 22:06:59

that is helpful Twirl, thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now