Talk

Advanced search

Flat, UBER Comfy Shoes, but not crocs...

(4 Posts)
Bathsheba Mon 21-Sep-09 08:17:11

I'm looking for some every day, flat, pref slip on shoes (which are okay for wide feet) to wear all the time..

I've got a pair of keds moccassin type ones but I've worn them all day every day since June and they are looking a bit trashed.

I'm 23 weeks pg, so slip on (not much bending) and COMFY are the top requirements...oh, and not crocs...!!

Budget is about £30

RamblingRosa Mon 21-Sep-09 08:26:53

How about Clarks ballet pumps? I've got some called "boat race" which are nice. They do wider fittings there too. Lots of nice colours.

Or M&S footglove? Most of them don't look very stylish but they have a few ballet pump style shoes which are ok and v comfy.

Bathsheba Mon 21-Sep-09 08:58:39

*I had a look on the M&S website and everything was a bit yuck...the footglove range would have been ideal if they were nice..

I'll have a look at the clarks ones - thanks so much..!

Hulla Mon 21-Sep-09 10:08:49

I have these (I think mine might have a round toe though) and they are extremely comfy. They might not be that supportive if you're doing lots and lots of walking though. A bit like comfy slippers.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now