Talk

Advanced search

What does one wear to the Gym?

(9 Posts)
Marne Sun 20-Sep-09 17:39:58

I have my gym induction on tuesday and i have no gym clothes (never been near a gym in my life), what do i need to wear? what do you wear to the gym?

moondog Sun 20-Sep-09 18:15:46

Tracksuit bottoms, trainers and a t shirt.
Don't spend a lot on fancy gear. Get thee to matalan or similar.

cookielove Sun 20-Sep-09 18:17:58

if you have one of those massive sports shops near you they do really cheap sport stuff, but for love nor money i cannot remember the name but there is one in essex near lakeside

DillyTantay Sun 20-Sep-09 19:31:52

hot pants and a top

Ivykaty44 Sun 20-Sep-09 19:35:18

hotpants look

fannybanjo Sun 20-Sep-09 19:37:33

I wear Asics trainers, Nike running leggings and a vest or fitted t-shirt. That is when I am in my thin body. In my after birth body it is a looser t-shirt and running leggings with said trainers.

DillyTantay Sun 20-Sep-09 19:37:53

this kind of thing with this kind of top
i cant stand havign hot legs when workign out

CybilLiberty Sun 20-Sep-09 19:39:43

You really wear those? No one wears shorts to my gym, all legging things and bootleg black exercise trews

cheerfulvicky Sun 20-Sep-09 19:43:18

I've just started going to the gym, and wore trackie bottoms and converse with a tee. Trouble was, I normally wear those trousers as pyjamas, leading to a weird moment when walking out of the changing room when I felt half naked blush Nobody really gives a toss what you are wearing as they are all too busy sweating their bums off. So just pick something you can move in and feel comfy with.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now