Talk

Advanced search

Boden essential V neck/crew neck as opposed to Parisienne top...

(6 Posts)
purplepeony Sun 20-Sep-09 17:19:59

anyone?

The basic T can be bought for £12 with curent discount if you get two- but the reviews aren't showing at the moment.

The Parisienne top looks nice but £17 ( with offer) is stil a lot for a T to wear under cardis etc.

wingandprayer Sun 20-Sep-09 17:23:48

I got Parisienne top last winter and think the arms are tight and I have skinny arms. No give in fabric so find it slightly claustrophobic IYKWIM

purplepeony Sun 20-Sep-09 17:44:34

ISWYM

anyone else?some of the reviews for the basic T if I remember rightly, said it was like night wear- that might be quite good as I only want to wear as a layer under other stuff.

DillyTantay Sun 20-Sep-09 19:32:16

i like it but its too thick for layering

get the marks perfecr one

Mimi1977 Sun 20-Sep-09 20:15:50

I've got both and love them both. Got size 12 in the crew neck and size 10 in the parisienne. Both for layering. Both lovely. If i had to pick for layering I'd go for the round crew neck just cos plainer.

busywheels Sun 20-Sep-09 20:29:01

I've got the Parisienne pink striped top and really like it, although it is definately a bit pricey for what it is. Had quite a few compliments from friends, which is always nice!.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now