Talk

Advanced search

Anyone got the Gap voucher for 21st and 29th?

(13 Posts)
stillfrazzled Fri 18-Sep-09 08:53:44

I stupidly deleted mine...

squashedfrogs Fri 18-Sep-09 09:11:52

I've got one, if you email me (squashedfrogs at hotmail dot co dot uk) I'll email it to you

LouLovesAeroplaneJelly Fri 18-Sep-09 09:22:39

There is a new voucher? I as very annoyed at the last one as I had no money to spend!!!

DorotheaPlenticlew Fri 18-Sep-09 09:28:13

Hm, what voucher is this? I had a 30% off voucher for last week -- surely not another of those so soon?

squashedfrogs Fri 18-Sep-09 09:32:49

Yep there's another 30% off voucher, I have one but no money sad I'm happy to share the one I have though

DorotheaPlenticlew Fri 18-Sep-09 09:44:35

I am just a bit puzzled because I am registered with them but I didn't get this one -- also cos normally there are a couple of months between them.

Wondering if they are doing them in two "waves" to different groups on the mailing list for some reason now? Or, has anyone had both this one and the one from about ten days ago?

DorotheaPlenticlew Fri 18-Sep-09 09:47:00

squashedfrogs, I have emailed you because I do need to buy socks for DS and have just been paid ... was too skint to use last week's voucher! Not urgent though, others may need it more

squashedfrogs Fri 18-Sep-09 09:59:28

I missed the other voucher that someone put on mn a couple of weeks ago as that seemed to be for a limited no. of uses but I've checked this one and it says to share it with friends. I'm assuming it can be forwarded an unlimited no. of times so will keep going until it doesn't work anymore I spose smile

I only registered after I missed the last voucher (so wouldn't have been on the mailing list for that) but was quite surprised that there is another voucher so soon after the last one.

DorotheaPlenticlew Fri 18-Sep-09 10:02:36

Got it, thank you! smile

shopalot Fri 18-Sep-09 10:23:40

Have e-mmailed you too hmm

bethyrose Fri 18-Sep-09 10:25:54

30% off Gap - hope the link works! www.gapcorporateinvite.com/fall09/en/?advertiserid=2

bigTillyMint Fri 18-Sep-09 12:06:11

I didn't get the first one, but I've got this one.

Any recommendations on what to buy?

Thelongroadhome Fri 18-Sep-09 13:38:45

Thanks for that - I got them last time and bought quite a few things but some need to go back so was thinking could do with buying some other things to replace them. Didnt get sent one this time so thanks for link bethyrose.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now