Talk

Advanced search

Following yesterday's splurge, I have conducted a wardrobe audit and...

(15 Posts)
LadyGlencoraPalliser Thu 17-Sep-09 10:59:14

I need a skirt or two. I have tops and boots but nothing in between and with my legs that is not a good look.
There are budgetary constraints seeing as I have, ahem, spent my budget, but nevertheless I really need two skirts.
I like this one but it is too £££.
They need to be wearable with opaque tights and [[http://www.fatface.com/Footwear/TAHOE-LEATHER-BOOT/invt/24138&bklist=icat,4,shop,womenswear,womens footwear these boots].
Any takers for this challenge?

LadyGlencoraPalliser Thu 17-Sep-09 11:01:22

Sorry these boots.
And I have just looked at that skirt link again. It was £50 in the shop yesterday, but reduced to £35 online.

RubyrubyrubyRevel Thu 17-Sep-09 11:03:53

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

BitOfFun Thu 17-Sep-09 11:05:16

I like the skirt- please don't show me anything else nice, I have also spent too much money recently grin

LadyGlencoraPalliser Thu 17-Sep-09 11:06:17

Ruby, with my legs, full-length is what you want.

Nice bootssmile.

What about this skirt there is a code knocking about to get £10 off.

Oh and I tried that skirt on in Fat Face it looked great on the hanger and unbelievably bad on.

LadyGlencoraPalliser Thu 17-Sep-09 11:09:50

Ah. But the denim mini, attractive as it would undoubtedly be on other people, would emphasise my treetrunks legs in an unflattering manner.
I need coverage.

LadyGlencoraPalliser Thu 17-Sep-09 11:10:28

Why did it look bad on? Too much ruchy stuff going on?

But you be able to see very little leg between boot and skirt, and you cannot possibly have very big legs or you wouldn't be able to get the boots onwink.

Hard to describe the skirt it was just wrong wrong wrong. Made me look matronly and odd and fat.

How tall are you? This in a long is going to practically skim the tops of your boots unless you are very tall.

RubyrubyrubyRevel Thu 17-Sep-09 11:22:38

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Feelingforty Thu 17-Sep-09 11:26:38

I like the denim skirt (not keen on the cord one though)

Where is the £10 off code please ? smile

Sazisi Thu 17-Sep-09 11:34:27

There is a beautiful drapey skirt at Isabella Oliver which I covet, haven't time to link to it now, but check it out

LadyGlencoraPalliser Thu 17-Sep-09 11:37:11

I like it in the purple WTWTW. Would go nicely with the boots. And I like your link too, Ruby.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now