Talk

Advanced search

marks and spencer bras.......

(5 Posts)
petitmaman Thu 17-Sep-09 10:14:19

After many years of wearing them i have just bought some from next and realise that they fit soo much better so i sahll not be buying form m and s again.
however, i often don't like the styles in next so where else should i be looking for something not too expensive but really good fit? online places especially. TIA

MadreInglese Thu 17-Sep-09 10:15:33

debenhams
bravissimo

go and get yourself properly measured also, independant shops are the best (M&S are generally the worst)

petitmaman Thu 17-Sep-09 10:19:34

thanks, went to rigby and peller recently as a treat which is what inspired me to start looking round but can't afford them really . sadly sonce dc i have teeny weeny boobs so bravissimo etc no good.

CMOTdibbler Thu 17-Sep-09 10:28:55

The Elle McPherson balconnette bras are really nice, and give smaller norks a really good shape. You need to go a cup size up as they are small

I go to a little independant shop - prices are no higher than Debenhams, and the lady just looks at you, asks what you want, and then goes off and gets the best bra for your actual shape

pollywobbledoodle Thu 17-Sep-09 10:39:54

a friend with...erm...norklings swears by john lewis

agree that m and s fitting and quality is poor

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now