Talk

Advanced search

What is the cheapest price for decent Cardy Uggs?

(25 Posts)
Flamesparrow Thu 17-Sep-09 08:09:35

I don't want them to go all floppy within a month, hence the decent ones, but have no idea what sort of money I am looking at trying to find.

Flamesparrow Thu 17-Sep-09 10:08:24

Tortington Thu 17-Sep-09 10:09:26

i am not sure i understand what you mean exactly - but i have an inkling that they are on sale in Treds

Flamesparrow Thu 17-Sep-09 10:12:18

I have no idea of a ballpark amount iyswim. I could look (have just looked at Treds) and think "Oooh £125 is good", and then find out that they are half that on most other sites.

Does that make any sense?

Sod all sleep so brain a bit melted

Flamesparrow Thu 17-Sep-09 10:13:55

Oh and they don't have to be official ones, just ones that people have tried and tested and know don't crumple over in a Primarkish way

onlygirl Thu 17-Sep-09 10:17:19

www.uggsaleuk.com my friend has just got some from here. really good prices, im tempted myself!

Flamesparrow Thu 17-Sep-09 10:58:15

Oooh £45 much better price

onlygirl Thu 17-Sep-09 11:14:35

i like the bailey button ones.

Flamesparrow Thu 17-Sep-09 11:17:30

My friend has the black roxy's which always look really comfy

shinyshoes Thu 17-Sep-09 11:38:00

Great site I have been eyeing up a few on there< will put in requests for birthday and christmas> grin

chattermouse Thu 17-Sep-09 13:15:50

Is that ugg sale site genuine? How are they cselling them at those prices if they are? Why isn't everything sold out? Does anyone have a view?!

shinyshoes Thu 17-Sep-09 15:11:22

Actually that's a good point they are very cheap. Has onyone on here bought anything from there?

Friendlypizzaeater Thu 17-Sep-09 15:16:34

I got my proper ones from M&M (in the sale) last year but tbh don't like them, don't like how they look with jeans so going to stick on ebay and why I thought beige would be a good colour with a dog ????

Flamesparrow Thu 17-Sep-09 15:16:36

I was assuming OG's friend had...

chattermouse Thu 17-Sep-09 15:53:00

I don't understand how prices are so low especially on brand new lines e.g. bailey button style. Even the 'full' (i.e. before discount) price they cite is nowhere near what h of fraser, schuch, office and asos retail uggs for. Not sure why it is not all sold out either. I personally would not chance buying from there as have never heard of the company. There was some detail on moneysavingexpert site re uggs urging people to contact the genuine ugg company (deckers, i think?) to check out the validity of a retailers status if prices seem too good to be true. If anyone wants to do this then the details of who to contact at ugg were on the moneysaving website.

missmelly Thu 17-Sep-09 15:58:33

If you dont care about fakes then that website is fine, but they most definitely will be. They even accept Western Union payments.
the whole thing looks dodgy.

lizandlulu Thu 17-Sep-09 16:46:43

they are fakes. i friend ordered some and they do look ok, but on close inspection they are shabbily made. bits of wool ends sticking out and labels not sewn in properly.

i got mine end of last winter, for £120. theink thats about what they are this year too.

i have not yet worn them but cant wait for colder weathergrin

but am sorely tempted to buy some bailey button ones too.

FattipuffsandThinnifers Thu 17-Sep-09 16:54:38

I got real ones for £70 on t'internet. They were shipped from China so took a few weeks. I'll try and find the website if you like.

Flamesparrow Thu 17-Sep-09 17:13:49

Yes please to the real website.

FattipuffsandThinnifers Thu 17-Sep-09 18:22:25

Well, it was last year and I can't find the site on my pc history, but I think it was this one

FattipuffsandThinnifers Thu 17-Sep-09 18:22:27

Well, it was last year and I can't find the site on my pc history, but I think it was this one

FattipuffsandThinnifers Thu 17-Sep-09 18:27:56

Oh just a disclaimer - if they take weeks to arrive, and you get bizarre 5-word emails from China in response to your chasing them up (eg "don't wori about it"), please don't hold me responsible grin

Price to pay for getting real ones but at bargain-price I guess!

lizandlulu Thu 17-Sep-09 20:10:25

free aquire the musterious gifthmm

onlygirl Fri 18-Sep-09 10:05:41

yeah this is the site my friend used but to be honest i didnt have a good look at them. they are wool inside though rather than that fake fluff stuff!

lizandlulu Fri 18-Sep-09 10:39:16

last year i did buy some from a size called getugg.com. they were in china and were £66. i dont know if they were fake or not to be honest, but i assume at that they were fake. anyhow i ordered the wrong size so sold them to a mate.
i did worry though about them turning up and imo it wasnt woth the bother.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now