Talk

Advanced search

Laughably small, uneven and now saggy boobs -bras???

(25 Posts)
BrokkenHarted Wed 16-Sep-09 11:52:32

I'm looking for a type of bra to suit my as described breasts.

I want everyday ones but am still very young (19) and have a husband that i want to impress (not that he doesnt adore me anyway but...) and also want some sexy ones.

Any ideas??

Please help!!!

BrokkenHarted Wed 16-Sep-09 11:54:12

Also i have a serious lack of money, so nothign to expesive please

BrokkenHarted Wed 16-Sep-09 11:54:48

nothing
too expensive blush

missmelly Wed 16-Sep-09 11:57:41

if you're small then you should have plenty of choice. I used to buy nice bras from H&M for less than a tenner and they didnt look 'cheap'. Get yourself some nice push up bras

BrokkenHarted Wed 16-Sep-09 12:10:47

Push ups dont seem to work for me. And we are talking as-unusual-as-a-FF-cup small

BrokkenHarted Wed 16-Sep-09 12:12:43

I am happy with my size, i just want a bra that actually fits as all my bras end up collapsing without anything to keep them in shape.

I am currently wearing a 34A and i can get my whole hand in one cup!

BonsoirAnna Wed 16-Sep-09 12:23:39

Voici

BonsoirAnna Wed 16-Sep-09 12:25:46

Very nice

JustAnotherManicMummy Wed 16-Sep-09 12:29:52

Balconette style might be a good idea. Your boobs sort of sit in the bra rather than the bra going round them IYSWIM. Something like this?

You could also try a chicken fillet or two down the cup. Just googled (never a good idea when looking for boob related stuff) and found this site where you can get ones with or without a nipple shock

BrokkenHarted Wed 16-Sep-09 12:43:33

Thankyou both although with Bonsoirs suggestion i would need to figure out sizes and with JAMMs suggestion i would be lucky to fit a 32A but guess i could buy and see.

Yes i have thought about chicken fillets (great name eh hmm) for my smaller breast

Thankyou both!

dairymoo Wed 16-Sep-09 21:24:16

I have a few of these pretty wireless bras from Calvin Klein. They aren't cheap but they seem well-made and I find (as a 32A) that they fit me much better than any with 'cups'.

tobago04 Wed 16-Sep-09 21:29:52

Same size and h&m bras are great,good price and give a nice shapesmile

cleanandclothed Wed 16-Sep-09 21:32:22

Great thread - I will want some of these when I stop breastfeeding. Love my shape at the moment (34A) but I know I will shrink quite a bit. I like BonsoirAnna's second suggestion as I like a fair amount of material between my nipples and my clothes. BonsoirAnna - do you know if an A cup corresponds to an A cup here - which because I am likely to be an AA would be too big?

missworried Thu 17-Sep-09 22:06:29

You must also try max cleavage and little women catalogues. Great bras, esp under clothes.

bellissima Fri 18-Sep-09 09:01:28

If you are feeling rich one day La Perla do great bras for small boobs - I'm even a '2' - ie there are people ( no doubt petite Italians) even smaller - always makes me feel good.

KWYM re uneven - blame DD2 and her preference for one side - never the same since.

Chandon Fri 18-Sep-09 09:53:23

Calvin Klein ones are very good: comfy and chique and shape enhancing for smaller boobs. They can go in the washer, and last years, they don´t lose their shape. I am addicted to them!

purplepeony Fri 18-Sep-09 13:05:54

One of the best bras I bought was a £12 padded push up T shirt bra at M&S. They still do it, online as well.

I am between a 32-34B/C and it really does push them up!
I'd say you def. need some padding and chicken fillets type padding.

Have you had a look at La Senza , New Look and Next?

zanz1bar Fri 18-Sep-09 14:46:50

Princess Tam Tam

Lovely and sexy in a very stylish way not at all Page 3.
Expensive so I get them when figleaves etc have a sale.

Princess Tam tam also do the best soft cup triangle bras that look grown up and not like a trainer bra FGS i am 41 now, other bra companys take note.
I am a 34AA.

PetiteMaman77 Wed 31-Oct-12 13:17:01

Post baby I've just bought some H&M and Debenhams bras, I'm only 34A and the 2 pack from Debenhams was a new one i found, white and navy with a pretty trim. If you're looking for nursing bras in A and B cups try www.petitemaman.co.uk. xx

HazleNutt Wed 31-Oct-12 13:34:57

we are talking as-unusual-as-a-FF-cup small

Actually, FF is not that unusual..
What are your under- and overbust measurements?

Hazle beat me to it. You may not be a 34a...most women wear the wrong size and if your last fitting involved m and s, it's got about 99% chance of being wrong!

ThursdayNextIsMyHero Wed 31-Oct-12 14:43:44

I used to wear 34A that were a little too big in the cups, but after pregnancy ("we don't do maternity bras that small") and hours and hours of reading mumsnet while breastfeeding, I took note of all the s&b threads about bra sizing and no longer adding 4 or 5 inches to the band size, and took myself out the other week to buy new bras. I was delighted to find that a 30 D fits me, however (maybe it was where I was shopping) there seemed to be even less choice of that size. I brought a couple of pretty black bras in m&s for less than £20 each, although after reading the other threads, I wasn't measured there. I measured myself at home (29 under, 33 over), and took loads of bras in different sizes to try on. I was expecting to fit in either a 30 C or 32B, but maybe it was the style of bra I chose, slightly padded and plunge style ). After getting used to the 30 band, which is comfortable, it's surprising how big and unsupportive the old 34 inch one feels.

toffeefee Wed 31-Oct-12 14:50:05

Can I ask if you have been measured at a good place recently? I spent years believing, thanks to M&S, that there was no bra for me as a 32AA was too big in the cup. I even contemplated going back to vest tops as I could never get anything to fit me properly. By chance I was in House of Fraser (I had exhausted everywhere else!) and a lady asked me what size I was looking for. I told her a 32AA and before I knew it she has whisked me into the changing rooms as she knew that I couldn't be that size from just looking at me. I tried on about 10 different bras until she showed me that I was in fact a 30C. I never thought that I could be a C cup as a AA was so big on me, and I certainly said to her that there was no way I could wear a 30 back as the 32 was tight on me, but the new size was so comfortable, no digging in, no gaping in the cups - perfect!

cashmerewebsandspidersheads Wed 31-Oct-12 18:19:39

Elle Macpherson Intimates would be worth trying too. Maybe go to a stockist like House of Fraser and try some on.

TickledOnion Wed 31-Oct-12 21:01:01

Wonder if OP has managed to find any bras? It's only been 3 years since she last posted!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now