Talk

Advanced search

These new Fly Mols do nothing for me- should I just return?

(8 Posts)
BitOfFun Wed 16-Sep-09 10:28:33

Or does anyone here want them for cost (£100) plus postage? Black size 4. All packed up and only tried on at home.

SoupDragon Wed 16-Sep-09 11:16:12

Return them.

BitOfFun Wed 16-Sep-09 11:27:28

I've just called for a return number, seems starightforward enough. She says there is a new type due out in October called the Midas which is a bit more generous in the calf, so I may get those next month. They did fit, but were too snug to wear over anything but very thin leggings, so I decided I needed something a bit more versatile for that kind of money.

HappyHome Wed 16-Sep-09 11:34:21

Fly Midas are available in Next.

BitOfFun Wed 16-Sep-09 11:40:49

Thanks for that - eek, the price though!

donnie Wed 16-Sep-09 18:01:01

I got myself the midas last year on amazon for around £50 - it's worth waiting. At that time they did so many colours, including green and deep purple! they are very similar to Mol except they have a thich elasticated panel up the inside of each leg so are stretchy. The sizings come up exactly the same on midas as mol - I know because I tried the mol on in office then ordered the midas in the same size on amazon for around a third of the cost!

donnie Wed 16-Sep-09 18:01:56

have just checked they show the midas on amazon but are out of stock. Have a look - I prefer them to the mol. It isn't a new style.

BitOfFun Wed 16-Sep-09 18:05:27

My mum has brought round a nice pair of boots which are too high for her so she didn't wear them (only a 3 inch heel though), which apart from the sole/heel look just the same, real leather etc, so I think I may just get my money back and have some fun swooping in on bargain frocks for dd on Ebay with the money insteadgrin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now